PDA

View Full Version : Awol

BraindG
08-06-2003, 09:17 PM
Guys and Gals,

Just to let you know, my presence on the site is going to be fairly minimal for the next 10 days.. im going on holiday, with my girlfriend :D but, with a twist..
Ive never met her before :eek:

It met her in February, and have been in contact heavily/seriously ever since Mid March. I met her online, and she lives in the states, Mississippi to be exact. The day has finally come, and she will be here tomorrow morning :cool: ive been really busy of late aswell cleaning INSERT INTO post VALUES (bachelor pad needed a bit of a revival :)) incase you didnt notice me not being around INSERT INTO post VALUES (loitering in the "whos online" section)

Were going to London, then Paris and up to Edinburgh.. so we’ve got a lot on our plates, so dont think there much time to be here.. plus.. its a woman.. much more entertaining :D INSERT INTO post VALUES (no offence)
:wiggle:

oki Do..
Pete look after the place.. cya when i get back..

:wavey:

Ultra VR-4
08-06-2003, 09:49 PM
good on you Brian! go for it! good luck, have fun... and dont forget to wax that ass... INSERT INTO post VALUES (kiwi slang)

Spirit
08-06-2003, 09:58 PM
Barry

I will look after things for you mate. Hope you have a great time and things work out for you both - so romantic !

Maybe if you get chance you can get online with her and we can have a chat via MSN ?

Good luck mate

Pete

jaysback
08-06-2003, 10:23 PM
have fun :D

Brind
09-06-2003, 01:01 AM
Nice one Barry! good luck and all that..

I remember reading in a news paper a year or so back.
This couple met on the internet, he was from the UK somewhere and she was from the US.
They sent pictures and spent every minute of their time to talking on the phone and via email etc and things were getting very serious.
They decided that they had to meet and see what would happen as they felt everything was perfect so the guy booked a flight over.
When they met she turned out to be about 60 and a very rough 60 at that! even though she claimed she was in her 20's, and so was he, but he was.
Turns out she was sending him pictures of how she looked about 35 years ago!
The best bit is! :D
She was also married but her husband was dead! but only she knew that because she had his body kept in a freezer so she could keep getting his pension and other benefits etc.:D :D

Just thought I'd share that with ya'll..:D

As I said, good luck Barry, hope it all works out.:)

Spirit
09-06-2003, 07:28 AM
Brind

You're mean :eek: ! A very nasty man ! LOL

:D

Pete

Nick VR4
09-06-2003, 11:41 AM
Hope all does well
Just take it easy
I wont go into details way to long ....but been there and got the t-shirt and the divorce papers to prove it :rolleyes:

Good luck

Brind
09-06-2003, 07:14 PM
What are you trying to say Pete? :D

What's funny is that it is true.:)

Spirit
09-06-2003, 09:24 PM
Brind

Poor guy is probably ****ting himself now ! :D

I sense an evil streak in you....lol

Pete

Brind
09-06-2003, 09:51 PM
It's all good fun! :D

Lets hope she isn't one of those Jerry Springer types, you know the "I wear womens clothes but I'm really a guy, but that isn't what I have come here today to confess Jerry".

:beerbang: JERRY :beerbang: JERRY :beerbang:

BraindG
20-06-2003, 08:03 PM
Right, im back...:D
But :Cry1: cos Jaimes Gone :INSERT INTO post VALUES (

Anyhoo... she was all woman, and the age she said..

right, back to website and club work....

oh, and heres a picture..

Brind
21-06-2003, 12:06 AM
Nice one mate!!

Hope it's going well! ;) any chance of her staying or you going etc or too soon?
Anyway mate, hope it works out really well for the both of you.

*Man Mode*
Well done. :)

Pescha
21-06-2003, 02:17 AM
AWWWWwww what a nice couple, congrats mate :thumb:

Cheers,
Pescha!

Spirit
21-06-2003, 07:16 AM
:cool1: Hey well done mate ! Hope it all works out for you guys and we get to meet her at an event in the future

Pete

-LegnumVR4-
21-06-2003, 09:04 AM
Well done Barry, wish you all the best:thumb:

But the one thing I'm wondering about.... does she like the car?? :D :D

BraindG
21-06-2003, 12:23 PM
thanks guys.. if all goes well. she will be moving here :D so i wont be leaving you to it..

oh, and Rhys.. I wouldnt scare her in the car..........yet. Even if i wanted to i couldnt, the tyres are srewed. but what she seen of the car.. i think she liked it :P

-LegnumVR4-
21-06-2003, 12:32 PM
Schweeeeet:D