PDA

View Full Version : using this site.

kinger
02-09-2009, 11:26 AM
Hello, my name is Ben from Southampton, I have a P reg Legnum, that is pretty much standard, I have just joined this site and as im crap with computers haven't really got a clue how to use this site so any advice would be great, also is there any other Legnum owners/meets in my area? i have only seen one other Legnum since i brought mine.
One more thing, where can i get decent mods for the car, not bank breakers but not cheap crap either, cant find much on ebay.

Atik
02-09-2009, 11:43 AM
Hi Ben.

Seeing as you are signed up as a paid member, you have full access to all the 'how to' and the article threads. If you look at the top of the page under 'Members Links' the articles area and the resource library is there with a whole host of information. There is also a members only area where you can get away from the great unwashed and unpaid (that was a joke :p).

Mods-wise, give Nick Mann a PM as I think he may have one or two of the recently purchased panel filters. They will help you with better airflow into the car.
Also consider a decent exhaust for better airflow out of the car. Most people go for a minimum of 2.5" with a decat pipe.
Also have a look for a decent elecronic boost controller. There are plenty of options for these but I think for the simplicity and ease of use, I believe the Profec series from Greddy is good. There are others though, HKS, Blitz and a numerous others. A quick search on the forums or in Google should give you plenty of results and info.

The search button by the way is top of the page on the left side. It is your friend and if you dont use it, Nutter John will be along to /pan you until you are squished! lol

John TheAntique
02-09-2009, 02:14 PM
Your also less than an hour away from Eurospec the Legnum experts who also have rolling road facilities. Welcom by the way. You will find an enormous amount of help here but do search first as most problems have been solved.