PDA

View Full Version : New Members and Renewals

The Vee
03-09-2009, 11:56 PM
Please note I will be unable to deal with the packs etc for two weeks. I have tried to get the latest batch out early, but unfortunately the member cards have not arrived yet. These will be sorted as soon as I return. Please do not let this stop you renewing or joining up, it just means the packs may not be with you as quickly as I'd like.
Thanks
Andy

BuzzPuppy
06-10-2009, 03:34 AM
I'm just awaiting membership renewal (I let mine lapse a while back)... so I can get to the guide and replace the ATF fluid asap :D

OnBoost!
06-10-2009, 04:36 AM
All Done..:)

BuzzPuppy
06-10-2009, 07:43 AM
WOOHOO! Thank you! Now time to drop the ATF fluid... I've had two 5L bottles sitting here for a week :)

matthewitt
26-11-2009, 04:43 AM
hey any chance someone can activate my membership so i can view the members areas? payment was made a couple days back. if so thank you:) really needa know how to change my plugs asap

OnBoost!
26-11-2009, 06:27 AM
Done just now..:D

giblet
15-12-2009, 06:27 PM
Got my pack today, now just need some good weather so i can fit the club stickers. Cheers!

gorgath
20-12-2009, 10:19 AM
I may have missed my membership renewal. Tried using the renewal link but it is asking me to pay £20.

elnevio
20-12-2009, 10:51 AM
I may have missed my membership renewal. Tried using the renewal link but it is asking me to pay £20.
Send Onboost! a PM! :thumbsup:

OnBoost!
21-12-2009, 04:34 AM

Have received your renewal app,and sent details..:)

gorgath
21-12-2009, 12:04 PM
Have received your renewal app,and sent details..:)
Payment sent via PayPal.

ta!

TwinTurbo
11-02-2010, 07:59 AM
Hi Guys

a few minutes ago I tried to pay for a membership via Master Card, but I have noticed that only UK citizens can do it. other way is PayPal, but unfortunately I dont have an oportunity to use PayPal from my country.

Kind request to Admin team, can you please find out an other way to let me pay for a membership for 1 year, £20.00, can be Western Union, back to back money transfer, in this case I will need bank code and account number, following info can be obtained in local bank office.

I will be very thankfull to hear soon from you.

Best regards and kind wishes

Nutter_John
11-02-2010, 11:21 AM
Hi Guys

a few minutes ago I tried to pay for a membership via Master Card, but I have noticed that only UK citizens can do it. other way is PayPal, but unfortunately I dont have an oportunity to use PayPal from my country.

Kind request to Admin team, can you please find out an other way to let me pay for a membership for 1 year, £20.00, can be Western Union, back to back money transfer, in this case I will need bank code and account number, following info can be obtained in local bank office.

I will be very thankfull to hear soon from you.

Best regards and kind wishes

Your not related to the African Princess who has money to give me are you ? , she also asked for my bank account details so she can transfer it

/googleit

Spirit
11-02-2010, 02:08 PM
Which country are you in that does not allow Paypal ?

TwinTurbo
16-02-2010, 10:13 AM
Which country are you in that does not allow Paypal ?

Georgia. PayPal account are something new here. to create and deposit money you need to make several transactions.

so is there any other way to pay for membership ?

swinks
16-02-2010, 07:12 PM
Georgia. PayPal account are something new here. to create and deposit money you need to make several transactions.

Can you register your MasterCard with PayPal?
IIRC, you can register yourself using UK PayPal (bit fiddle with address) and then associate your card with account. Only limitation is: "unverifed" address and something else.

wipash
30-03-2010, 10:14 AM
Hey, I signed up on October of last year, but still haven't received my membership pack, or whatever it is you get. I'm not really bothered, it's just that I can't get a discount at places that want me to show a membership card

elnevio
30-03-2010, 10:17 AM
Hey, I signed up on October of last year, but still haven't received my membership pack, or whatever it is you get. I'm not really bothered, it's just that I can't get a discount at places that want me to show a membership card
OnBoost! is the one to sort you out with this. Might be as well to send him a PM as well. :)

OnBoost!
31-03-2010, 05:13 AM

As per PM,pack was sent a few months ago,either the address was wrong,or NZ Post lost it....

I can send out a replacement if it's been lost etc....

Patryn999
31-03-2010, 06:31 AM
Mr OnBoost, sir. My money would not have shown through would it? :D

Sorry, couldn't resist the school voice at the start!

OnBoost!
31-03-2010, 07:56 AM
Mr OnBoost, sir. My money would not have shown through would it? :D

Sorry, couldn't resist the school voice at the start!

Haven't heard from the Treasurer,I'll get him to check again aye..:p

All done now..:)

Davidian Filth
15-04-2010, 02:27 AM
Got my pack today./woot2
Thank You very much.Everything as it should be.
Taxdisc holder is nice ,and keyring allready with my key.
Its goooooood to be a member :)

Jane
16-04-2010, 03:11 PM
Got my pack today./woot2
Thank You very much.Everything as it should be.
Taxdisc holder is nice ,and keyring allready with my key.
Its goooooood to be a member :)

Glad you likey :D