PDA

View Full Version : wanted Facelift vr4 estate

Quad Al
25-06-2004, 07:30 PM
I'm after a vr4 estate Oct 98 onwards low mileage a must, Do'nt want white one or a saloon.Must be an estate in very good condition,standard if possible.
I am in the lancashire area but I'm willing to travel. any other info todo with these motors will be much appreciated. I've heard Ady Flux is good for insurance once i've joined the club.
My home no is 01772 316052 please leave a message if you have owt for sale.
Cheers
Al. -Quadal.

Nick Mann
25-06-2004, 09:04 PM
Mine is still for sale. A few people have been interested, but no-one has yet parted with their cash! One guy wanted a sunroof, one guy wanted a silver one. I believe someone is trying to buy it now from the garage where it is for sale, but he is self employed and struggling to get a loan.

Mine is UK supplied from new, 2001 (Y) and not 3 years old until end July. It has 28k miles and was serviced at 27.5. The history is complete so the man'f warranty has a month still to run.

The For Sale thread is here (http://www.clubvr4.com/forum/showthread.php?t=3557) and the car is now for sale here (http://www.portway-motorcentre.co.uk/default.asp).

The car is mine so you can make me an offer rather than go to the garage!

Cheers,

Nick.

richibass
25-06-2004, 09:46 PM
Hey Dude,
i'm looking for pretty much the same car, 12-13k is a bit OTT for me. more £7-8k!
Any info/cars for sale let me know!

Nick Mann
25-06-2004, 09:57 PM
7-8 won't get you a low mileage facelift. It will just get you a facelift, however, if you shop around.

Hope you both get a car that suits - I'm sure you'll both enjoy one!

enigma
25-06-2004, 10:00 PM
I will be in the 01772 area next week, send me a PM if you want to look at mine

Its not for sale but its very similar to Nicks.........well apart from the mods.......hmmmmmits not very similar after all but you can look all the same!

Nicks is a peach :D

Quad Al
26-06-2004, 05:27 PM
Bigdave, next week i am free any evening, daytime might be on Anglesey mon ,tues possibley. I travel aound northwest everyday south to Birkenhead north to Cumbria . I live at the end of the M65 at a place called Lostock Hall Preston. Give us a bell on 01772 316052 and leave a message.
What did Mr mann have done to his mauve est' ? .I want to know how much power it was putting out when the goodies were on it. It is very very tempting.
Al.

enigma
26-06-2004, 05:29 PM
Mr Manns is standard, mine is the rocketship!!!! :D

pezza
01-07-2004, 01:10 PM
Hi Quadal/RichiBass;

Whilst trying NOT to find a legnum to tempt me from looking at one I came accross this one in auto trader.

I think they are based near newbury just out on M4.

The trader knows a few of the guys off here, namely Stevie C and I think Polar,
and seems like a really top bloke. I was under the impression that a few of the guys involved with ClubVR4 know this dealership as well, I spoke to him about a week ago so not sure if it has been snapped up yet or not.

The description is :

1998 S Reg Mitsubishi Legnum VR-4 2.5 V6 TWIN TURBO 4WD TIPTRONIC
Black, 31,000 miles. Face lift model This car is in super condition inside and out and comes with BIMTA check, full R.A.C. warranty and 12 months mot, 6 months tax. Spec as follows: abs, air bags, air con climate control, electric windows/mirrors/sunroof, carbon fibre dash, alloy wheels, front fog lights, factory body kit, rear spoiler. The ULTIMATE sports estate £8,995

Link to the dealers website is:

http://www.ipsberkshire.co.uk/_ips.htm

Tel: 07884 262349
Mobile: 07776002041

I was/still am so tempted to go have a look at this one..

Heres a lil pic of it :-)

Good Luck