PDA

View Full Version : Blitz R-VIT

Spirit
27-06-2004, 09:45 AM
Looks like a handy piece of kit :

R-VIT

The R-VIT is an ultra modern tool that can display much needed information about the vehicles vital running data in real time. Warning limits can be set that flash when you have exceeded a pre-set limit, thus reducing the chances of expensive engine damage.

The R-VIT connects to Japanese vehicles with an OBD II diagnostic port. These are mostly post 1996 vehicles. The R-VIT can display all the data from the vehicles ECU and its sensors on the inbuilt LCD screen.

The R-VIT can read and display real time engine readings such as speed, tachometer, water temp, voltage, injector pulse, intake air temperature, air flow, inlet manifold temperature, oxygen reading, throttle position and many more. The data shown on the R-VIT is dependent upon the data read by the vehicles ECU and varies in different vehicles.

The R-VIT can be linked via an infra red portal to the SBC iD Boost Controller. Information gained from the R-VIT can be used to help control and optimise the vehicle boost parameters through the SBC iD Boost Controller

http://www.overboost.com/obs/product/blitz_E_RVIT.jpg

Nick Mann
27-06-2004, 10:04 AM
The kit available gets more and more clever! Do you think it would work with the VR4?

enigma
27-06-2004, 10:34 AM
Dunno if it would work. I have an OBDII lead and it doesn't talk to the VR4 :(

Nick Mann
27-06-2004, 11:29 AM
Remembered you saying something like that. Thats why I asked. Could be the manufacturers have configured it to cope, though?

Spirit
27-06-2004, 01:45 PM
I guess if someone is interested in one the best bet may be to call Blitz UK and ask if a refund is possible if it indeed will not talk to our OBD II ?

I like the bit where it links to their boost controller to optimise the boost parameters - very cool !

/wishes he bought an SBC iD now :(