PDA

View Full Version : protest coming to your area (i hope)

Scanny
13-09-2009, 02:50 PM
its only been a few days but i am hoping for huge support on this one. the fuel duty increase has triggered requests to do another protest and the truckers are moaning too but i have decided to broaden the cause to excessive taxation to incorporate the VAT increase that is coming. this is the email i am sending out

at a time when thousands of jobs are being lost all over the uk and others are safeguarded only by people reducing hours or wages, the government is contributing to increasing unemployment by raising taxes. we have seen the fuel duty rise which has a knock on effect with every consumer as production and transportation costs are increased. those costs will be passed on to the consumer which means YOU! we know we have VAT increases on the way plus another fuel duty rise in january. this all adds to the cost of living and at some point the british worker will be faced with working to fund the treasury or give up working altogether as it is just not worth it any more. neither of these options is particularly desirable to me and the governments action during these difficult times has reached a point which is far beyond unacceptable. they put the UK into massive debt and they expect the british worker to foot the bill even though they are well aware that we are struggling to pay bills as it is. i say its time to say enough is enough! i am organising national protests throughout the UK where everyone will have one local to them and as it is on foot this time, accessibility will be open to all whether its a single mother with a buggy or a pensioner with a mobility scooter. i ask you to support me in my support of the british worker with peaceful protests outside every constituency MPs office to send the message to parliament that we are not an unlimited supply of money for them to dip into every time they cock up their finances. we all live within our budgets, its time they did too!

please pass this on to everyone you know to enable maximum support for a worthwhile cause
http://www.facebook.com/group.php?gid=126025031585