PDA

View Full Version : AYC light light on

gallvr4
15-09-2009, 10:07 PM
hi all,

just taught i'd post this thread as i taught it was a good one to find.the problem i was haveing was the AYC lights were comming on at weird times(hitting a bump on the road,soft cornering,turning in and out of drive ect...)so i checked the oil level..that was fine...so then i was lost and after searching and reading a few different AYC posts i found where the AYC pump was hideing(the little bugger) and taught that i would take it out for a look to see if there was anything that shouldn't be there,but the first thing thing i found was one missing and three loose bolts that hold the pump into place...."it could'nt be that simple could it", i said to myself,so i replaced the missing blot and tighten the three loose ones and went for a "spirited " drive down the country lanes that was bringing on the lights befour this....and no green lights...."BRILLANT".job done....i was haveing nightmares of replaceing pumps and other things that i don't have a clue what i'm at.

so thats my little story and was wondering if anyone else had any experiance of this...??? or any info to what would have caused this..??

brendan

MPBVr4
16-09-2009, 08:52 AM
Good job!!!........wish all car problems were that easily solved:p