PDA

View Full Version : daiyama suspension

psbarham
17-09-2009, 06:38 AM
I have a set of daiyama coilovers fitted to my legnum, these came with the dpx in car controller, unfortunately one of the servo motors and adjuster screws is buggered and i really want to get this replaced so i can get it fitted.

Does anybody know of any dealers who will answer their phone/email? I've been trying M Y garage who are the only people listed as UK dealers and they must have gone deaf and blind :censored:

peter thomson
17-09-2009, 08:01 AM
They are useless Paul as are the manufacturer. You may have to try one of the dealers in another country. Phosty may have one if he is willing to split his set

psbarham
18-09-2009, 04:54 PM
They are useless Paul as are the manufacturer. You may have to try one of the dealers in another country. Phosty may have one if he is willing to split his set
tell me about it, talk about useless.
i have been in contact with a dealer in NZ who is being reasonably helpful although i do think the person answering the e-mails is a bit stoopid :lipseal
Phosty you say? /Hmmm i may have to beat him up to get the bits :beatnik2:

AlanDITD
18-09-2009, 09:33 PM
Mate i had the same problem i tried MY garage for parts, gave up after 3 weeks, constant ignoring of emails and phone calls.

AlanDITD
19-09-2009, 01:22 AM
Dude im a plank, i just realised i have all the parts you need, i removed the kit from my car and have three working motors, some of the adjuster screws and all the other bits, i think the control boxes also.

You want me to send you a new motor?

JUst have to check mother put it all somewhere safe (not the bin) when i moved.

Cheers

psbarham
19-09-2009, 08:18 AM
Dude im a plank, i just realised i have all the parts you need, i removed the kit from my car and have three working motors, some of the adjuster screws and all the other bits, i think the control boxes also.

You want me to send you a new motor?

JUst have to check mother put it all somewhere safe (not the bin) when i moved.

Cheers

find it and cash will head your way /notworthy /notworthy /notworthy