PDA

View Full Version : Bottom Arm's

Big Ian
28-06-2004, 12:37 PM
has anyone replaced them? can i buy them from any good part's supplier or have i got to go to mitsy,also does anyone know if i can get a upgraded set of poly bushe's to replace the worn standard item's?
ive been driving about for a couple of month's now with the passenger side feeling loose on bump's an i think i'd better get my finger out and replace something?
i'm also going to replace my eibachs (1 broke) at the same time.. :rolleyes5

ritch_w
28-06-2004, 01:00 PM
i just got a recall notice thingy in for this today - maybe you can get a dealer to do it for free?

Polabear
28-06-2004, 06:24 PM
has anyone replaced them? can i buy them from any good part's supplier or have i got to go to mitsy,also does anyone know if i can get a upgraded set of poly bushe's to replace the worn standard item's?
ive been driving about for a couple of month's now with the passenger side feeling loose on bump's an i think i'd better get my finger out and replace something?
i'm also going to replace my eibachs (1 broke) at the same time..

Ok Ian, Give Mike a shout he may be able to sort you out the Blueprint Part numbers for the arms if they do them, and as for bushes Look Here....

http://www.Superflex.chriswitor.co.uk

there is also a Mitsubishi Galant Prices pdf file that I have but if you link the whole thing here it doesn't work so just add after the .co.uk into the address box, -Superflex_Mitsubishi_Galant_Prices.pdf

hope it's of some use to you Ian. ;)

Kieran
28-06-2004, 06:40 PM
http://www.Superflex.chriswitor.co.uk

there is also a Mitsubishi Galant Prices pdf file that I have but if you link the whole thing here it doesn't work so just add after the .co.uk into the address box, Superflex_Mitsubishi_Galant_Prices.pdf

hope it's of some use to you Ian. ;)

Sean - these bushes are for the 6th Generation ('89-'93) Galant - Will they fit the 8G? :thinking:

Polabear
28-06-2004, 06:58 PM
Sean - these bushes are for the 6th Generation ('89-'93) Galant - Will they fit the 8G? :thinking:

Just sent them a mail regarding this.. ie: more info for VR4 ;)