PDA

View Full Version : FS: HTC Hero + 8GB Card + Jabra Stereo Bluetooth Headset

foxdie
21-09-2009, 09:03 AM
Thought I'd list this here first, give you lot first dibs before this goes on eBay on Wednesday;

(All this is brand new by the way, none of it's been used at all, bar the phone for 5 minutes to unlock it)

HTC Hero (T-Mobile G2 Touch) Unlocked

Running Google Android platform - Rooted so you can use it as your own personal mobile WiFi hotspot
Quad-band + 3G / WIFI / Bluetooth / USB / MicroSD
5MP Camera that takes pictures and records videos that you can then email to friends / family with ease
Fully fledged Web Browser, Email, Instant Messenger, Twitter, Facebook etc
Youtube built-in
Thousands of apps to choose from in the Marketplace, lots of free ones ;) I particularly recommend "beebplayer" as it let's you watch all the BBCs content-on-demand or watch / listen to BBC 1-4 / Radio 1-4 etc live (needs 3G or WIFI signal to work though)
This phone has way too many features to list here, it's effectively a mini-PC, it'll do so much with ease, you can find out more info here (http://www.htc.com/www/product/hero/overview.html)
It's strongly recommended you have a google mail account
Memory Card upgraded to 8GB

Jabra BT3030 Stereo Bluetooth Headset

Functions as a typical bluetooth headset, plus:
You can use it to listen to your music wirelessly from your phone in full CD quality stereo
You can use it as a remote-control to the phones media player (skip back / forth tracks, adjust volume, play/pause etc)
Comes with good headphones but you can plug it into your hifi / car stereo instead
Automatically pauses music when a phone call comes in
Cool dog-tag style design, however dog tags can be removed, includes removable belt clip

I'm offering first dibs to the club for £300 (no offers) until Wednesday then it gets listed on eBay for £350 (which it'll fetch easily), payment must be made via bank transfer or paypal (I prefer bank transfer as no charges).

Phone can be collected / paid for in person (Birmingham), or it'll be posted out special delivery (with insurance) for an extra £10.

uploaded/51922/1253520015.jpg uploaded/51922/1253520041.jpg uploaded/51922/1253520061.jpg

Wodjno
21-09-2009, 11:56 PM
I'm offering first dibs to the club for £300 (no offers) .

Will you take £200 :toilet:

foxdie
22-09-2009, 08:39 PM
:bump: circumstances have changed, willing to wait until after payday for payment, so won't be listing it on ebay tomorrow, any takers?

foxdie
24-09-2009, 09:53 AM
Last chance before it goes on ebay! :)

foxdie
26-09-2009, 05:40 PM
Phone is now listed on eBay: http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250504735930