PDA

View Full Version : Hello! I'm a lady!!

firefly
28-06-2004, 08:26 PM
Hello there!

I'm firefly and I would like to introduce myself.
I'm a 5'3" firey redhead from Suffolk, I like red wine, real ale, flowers, chocolate, buff men ........ and I have a need for speed but a small wallet hence my 1997 GLS!!

I bought my baby because the boyf has an FTO GPX Mivec and taught me to love and respect the wonderfully underated mitsubishi. :3d: :sunny:

I also had to buy a car for our deranged german shepherd puppy THE BLACK SHUCK so I bought the beautiful Galant estate. :rolleyes:

You can see Black Shuck at http://nexus220.fireflyinternet.co.uk

I hope you enjoy any posts I put on and please forgive me for muscling in on your blokey conversations about cars and giirrrllllls!

See you at JAE!!!! :kissy2:

Kieran
28-06-2004, 08:35 PM
:bow: Another GLS owner! And a redhead to boot! Cracking! :-D

:welcome: From another firey redhead with a GLS!!! :thumb1:

Hope you enjoy the site and feel free to add the female perspective to our laddish tittle-tattle ;)

So you're coming to JAE then? Well, you'd better have a peep in the 'Events' forum to see who's going. I don't think many of us are:(, so whilst you're there check if you can make the meeting in October at Santa Pod - loads of us are looking to go to this one and it's always nice to meet new members! :)

Spirit
28-06-2004, 08:36 PM
Welcome to the Club firefly :welcome:

Don't worry, you are not alone. We have several lady members (in fact one is a moderator - Pescha in NZ).

Hope you enjoy the forums and do let us know if the talk gets a little OTT anytime ;)

BTW - cute dog !

enigma
28-06-2004, 08:58 PM
Might have known you two would be in there first! :rolleyes5

Welcome to the club firefly, hope you enjoy it as much as we all do! :D

firefly
28-06-2004, 09:02 PM
Thanks for the warm welcome guys and I'm glad u think my puppy is cute - getting big and ugly now tho!!! ;)

As for Jae it might be the boyf`s FTO that gets an outing for that one - maybe next year!!!! :rolleyes:
I'll come an find u chaps tho and rally round for the mighty Galant!!

GLS POWER- as I bel;ieve you all say!! :D :D

Kieran
28-06-2004, 09:19 PM
GLS POWER- as I bel;ieve you all say!! :D :D

The force is strong with this one!!! :-b :-D

enigma
28-06-2004, 09:29 PM
The force is strong with this one!!! :-b :-D

The force may be, but what about the engine???! :D

Sorry firefly, as you probably gather we treat our fellow GLS owners with the utmost respect!

:laugh:

Nick Mann
28-06-2004, 10:00 PM
Welcome!

Another Ginger! We'll have a majority soon.....

Big Ian
28-06-2004, 10:19 PM
hi i to have the might of GLS power,they arn't the slowest car in the world? but they are on these page's!! :sad3: :laugh:
hope you enjoy all the info through out the forum's :-D

RED
29-06-2004, 11:39 AM
:-D Hi Firefly glad to see there's another fiery red headed women on here now won't feel so alone now been keeping me head down as hubby is a member and didn't want to embarass him with my superior knowledge :p

Oh and cute puppy (good job it wasn't your pet cat!? :$ )

enigma
29-06-2004, 12:13 PM
Oh and cute puppy (good job it wasn't your pet cat!? :$ )

Why is it ok for a woman to say that and not for me to say good job she doesn't have 2 dogs?! ;)

RED
29-06-2004, 12:30 PM
What do you mean nice puppies?! :p

I have worked in a garage full of men now for 15 years and believe me nothing that could be said on here would make me blush :$ :D I'll just join in :kissy2:

Oh and dave my new decat pipe that Marcus fitted, fitted like a glove and sounds like the dogs b@ll*c%s - thankyou :wavey:

Big Ian
29-06-2004, 12:48 PM
What do you mean nice puppies?! :p
here's me thinking that this is a forum for GALANT'S/VR4'S and LEGNUM'S (car's) :rolleyes5 :laugh:

RED
29-06-2004, 12:53 PM
:lipsrseal It is and I'm sorry I love my VR4 - only having a laugh honest :angel1:

Big Ian
29-06-2004, 01:06 PM
:headsc: god! i sounded like a teacher in my last post :lipsrseal
:lolz: CARRY ON :rolleyes5

Bal
29-06-2004, 01:58 PM
hey up my fellow suffolk friend. where in suffolk u from ... enjoy the galant.

B

firefly
30-06-2004, 08:29 PM
Hi Bal,

I live in a little village called westleton near saxmundham if that rings any bells?

I live right out in the sticks tho - the rough roads round here are very unforgiving on my lower ball joint problems!!! :rolleyes5

Thanks for all the replies everyone - I feel like I'm part of something very special!:sunny:

Bal
30-06-2004, 09:54 PM
i know saxmundham ... had friends that lived there but we have all flown the nest now.

i is a felixstowe/ipswich lad myself but recently moved to oxford having spend 4 years in london ...

anyways enjoy your time here i have only recently joined too but have found everyone to be extremely helpful

zentac
01-07-2004, 07:29 AM
Welcome on board firefly. Whats your other half`s name?

firefly
01-07-2004, 10:31 AM
My boyf username is aaron on the fto forum. He has a silver fto gpx mivec that a deer trampled on last year :sick:
All fixed now tho - except for the usual a34 paint problems!!! :dozey:

He posts quite regularly

zentac
01-07-2004, 11:28 PM
a34 that will be a git to match. Its almost 5 years since I tried to match that colour scheme.........and it failed so I sold the car. Now onto mt 3rd FTO and decided to drop a VR4 engine in it, just for the extra "umphhh" Probably see you at JAE as Im one o fthe guys that runs the FTO Owners Club.

Will look out for a redhead getting out of an FTO :)

Brind
01-07-2004, 11:51 PM
LOL @ 240+ views! got to be expected with a title like that. :laugh:

Welcome to the club. :)

Big Ian
02-07-2004, 12:00 AM
LOL @ 240+ views! got to be expected with a title like that. :laugh:

i bet most had a look to see if their was any photo's :sad3:

Brind
02-07-2004, 12:44 AM
i bet most had a look to see if their was any photo's :sad3:

Yep,... better luck next time. :laugh:

richieelliott
02-07-2004, 02:29 PM
RED HEADS
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Kieran
02-07-2004, 03:45 PM
RED HEADS
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

I'm very scared now!! :$

/Rushes out to get hair dye! :$ :lipsrseal

richieelliott
02-07-2004, 11:47 PM
mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm red head gls drivers :bighug:

Brind
03-07-2004, 12:07 AM
:lolz:

Pescha
03-07-2004, 12:29 PM
Hi ya Pescha here lol. Yes I'm a lady and I'm also a proud owner of my VR4... They ROCK!

Welcome to our family!

Pescha!