PDA

View Full Version : google chrome

ianturbo
27-09-2009, 11:24 AM
Why does the site not like it ? some things don't seem to work ,p.ms ,pager,profile ????:uhoh:
ian

WildCards
27-09-2009, 04:34 PM
Oh yeah, 'goodies' doesn't work either.

It's brilliant usually however.

HMG1K
27-09-2009, 06:08 PM
I've had the same on Chrome in the past.

The way around it is on the left hand side of the screen once you've logged in, and there's various people's long term advoce postings, click on that how to lonk and you get access to Posts 24 Hours and the like.

I think its the way this site has been designed and isn't 100% Chrome friendly as Chrome wasn't around then.

Not sure if the new Chrome 3 sorts out the hassles - it's available for download now.

Fuse
15-10-2009, 03:08 PM
i have problems with forum to, and i`m using chrome. But with Internet Explorer is the same problems, i can`t change my profile settings, avatar, signature e.t.c. and enter forum correctly . I always entereing it true gallery :D

elnevio
15-10-2009, 03:26 PM
Settings such as avatar are only available to full members. The others are odd. Perhaps we will answer it in respect of the other thread you have just started. :)

HMG1K
15-10-2009, 04:09 PM
I think the hassles with CVR4 site and Chrome are the way it was designed and developed in the first place. I remember reading that reason somewhere on this site once, years before Chrome was released.