PDA

View Full Version : Project VX (Again)

enigma
29-06-2004, 10:29 PM
If this doesn't get people interested, nothing will.

We, as a group, may have sourced 2 donor engines :lipsrseal

Nick Mann
29-06-2004, 10:31 PM
:boing3:

I'm interested!

When can I help?

Henkster
29-06-2004, 11:08 PM
Hi Guys

Sorry BDA havent got back to you re Proj VX shipping

Been up to my eyes with work etc etc

Ill get in touch tomorrow with my JP Agent

Cheers Guys

Henkster

SGHOM
29-06-2004, 11:15 PM
If this doesn't get people interested, nothing will.

We, as a group, may have sourced 2 donor engines :lipsrseal
So !! the intrepid trio set sail again on their quest to source the engines which will power P VX to a sub 7 sec 1/4 mile at santa pod !! [ or any other race track with a long enough run off !! ]
As Dave said, we may have two engines at our disposal, but we have to travel the length & breath of the country to retrieve these.
It looks like a hired van, at 5 AM on friday to do a 600 mile round trip to pick the first of the engines up, & take it back to the bunker, where Dave, Kieran & myself will begin the daunting task of stripping it down, examining all the parts, posting pics for you all to view of the internal workings of a VR4 engine, & slowly begin the rebuilding of a potential 1000 BHP motor !! :rolleyes5 :rolleyes5
Keep yours eyes on the forum !! the best is yet to come !! :-b
dont worry if you cant be arsed to drive to Sheffield to help, we'll keep on going regardless . :veryangry

The Vee
29-06-2004, 11:16 PM
me 'n wodjno are interested - is a visit possible on Sunday? If not no worries but let us know when.

SGHOM
29-06-2004, 11:26 PM
A visit is not a problem. but it may be better to wait a while until we get the engines there. I only live across the road from the bunker, so if anyone wants to visit, just give me a call,
the drivers side is ready for the wide body mods !! :lipsrseal but we still have to "coupe" the nearside !!
If anyone wants to see it, just PM me, & I'll make a key available !!

The Vee
29-06-2004, 11:33 PM
[QUOTE=interlec]A visit is not a problem. but it may be better to wait a while until we get the engines there.

OK let us know when they get there

SGHOM
30-06-2004, 03:03 PM
We may have a result with the body modifications !!! :-D someone is coming to the bunker early next week to take a look,& help us with ideas ! I've still a bit of negotiating to do with him, but the thought of free sponsorship on our car is very tempting for him. he may be part of the team soon. I'll keep you all posted ! :-b

Nick Mann
30-06-2004, 08:10 PM
Sounds like a fantastic proposition! Good luck.....

enigma
03-07-2004, 08:23 AM
me 'n wodjno are interested - is a visit possible on Sunday? If not no worries but let us know when.

I will be at the bunker for most of the day on Sunday so you and Wodjno are more than welcome!

The Vee
03-07-2004, 08:35 PM
I will be at the bunker for most of the day on Sunday so you and Wodjno are more than welcome!

Yep Like to come to the bunker. Just me Wodjno can't make it unfortunately.
Can you post/pm address/directions to me.
Look forward to meeting you and the VX !