PDA

View Full Version : polybush's/engine mounts used bush's/drawings/ditributers !HELP! UK&NZ

yipyip
06-10-2009, 11:12 PM
way hay, i'm better and i've spoken with the boss. first off the engine mounts, they're dependant on location, if they're close to very high heats the poly will degrade and breakdown:-( if they're in cool spots then they'll be fine. as for the suspension/ARB we're gonna have to try and get either technical drawings or a full set of standard bush/engine mount's to see if we can actually machine/cast them. we would also need to be a distributer willing to sell/stock the kits also to make it profitable. all help would be appreciated. thanx

steelie600
07-10-2009, 03:38 AM
as before you can use my car as a test mule all i ask for is my bushes free or very cheap

foxdie
19-01-2010, 04:03 PM
Any news on this?

Nutter_John
19-01-2010, 04:06 PM
Doubt it very much Jason

Last Activity: 29-11-2009 04:15 PM

raph
29-01-2010, 10:11 PM
ßProthane USA made/makes polybushings for a simular platform.. anyone have the diameters of the bushings so i can check?

Polyurethane bushings may (wishful thinking)cause vibrations to arise , they can also increase the NVH and generally make you dash board squeak

peter thomson
30-01-2010, 12:30 AM
ßProthane USA made/makes polybushings for a simular platform.. anyone have the diameters of the bushings so i can check?

Polyurethane bushings may (wishful thinking)cause vibrations to arise , they can also increase the NVH and generally make you dash board squeak

Those of us that have fitted these have already made our findings available and the poly engine mounts are great and there is only a very small amount of vibration on idle in drive in an auto, even less in a manual. The rest of time you don't notice any difference