PDA

View Full Version : DEATH WISH! (video)

Big Ian
03-07-2004, 07:05 AM
:mad: don't know what to make of these anticks!

http://public.csusm.edu/sagoons/pajamaricers.wmv

enigma
03-07-2004, 08:04 AM
Oh my goodness me, they are completely insane :rolleyes5

strangebat
03-07-2004, 08:21 AM
that is lunacy, sorry I missed you last night Ian, bloody van broke down, I thught mercedes were supposed to be reliable, should get mitsubishi, been badgering work to get me a L200 for a while but they won't listen. I mght make it to briidge of allan on Sunday though what time are you leaving?

Big Ian
03-07-2004, 08:24 AM
YAN..i'll be down at the wife's shop at 9am today (30ish min's fae now)

UPDATE,,,,,got there early and my misses was waiting for me,sorry if i miss'd you..

Big Ian
03-07-2004, 11:29 AM
I mght make it to briidge of allan on Sunday though what time are you leaving?

i'll be leaving around 10:30-11:00,it's not much more than 30min's away.i'll be on my own,as my mate is"under the thumb!".
if you want to go through with me that's no prob's,un-less your still testing your new motor/taken the family?,you can let me know..
there is alway's a good show=ie,classic,vintage,custom,etc...it started as a classic ford fair then ended up as a classic show for all,even up to date (future classic's?) ford's from every era (which i like)
load's of auto-junble.i'm not looking for anything but i alway's seam to find something?
i'm going outside now for a few hour's to clean my mitsy in+out "it's boggin"

ANYONE ELSE NEAR,GOING?...

Wodjno
03-07-2004, 09:39 PM
That is absoravin butely lonkers :rolleyes5 .. And did anyone notice that al the cars (ceptin the 4x4) were either silver or white :stunned: .. WARNING whatever country that was in , if you go there don't get in a silver or white car !!! :screwu: :stars: :wtf:

strangebat
03-07-2004, 10:06 PM
ian, i am dragging wife and kids along(under protest and in condition that we go to wallace monument after) so will see you there, by the way I know bridge of allan's not big but where exactly is the show.

Big Ian
03-07-2004, 10:11 PM
as you enter B,O,A from the roundabout (A9) go straight through the village and then you should see sign's,i'll PM you my mobile number in case you need it..

The Vee
03-07-2004, 10:25 PM
ROFLMAO NUTTERS :stupid: :help: :dozey:

Nick VR4
03-07-2004, 10:29 PM
nutters or what looks like Saudi so loads of money

Physician
04-07-2004, 02:56 AM
nutters or what looks like Saudi so loads of money

Yep, that is Saudi Arabia ...... just south of Riyadh on a road that leads to some outlying industrial areas (its well known to locals/expats). These kids are probably only 14 - 19 'ish and won't have driving licences. They *think* they know how to drive but as can be seen - they are useless.

Ironically, I have seen some of the most incredible driving by experienced Arabs. For instance, in Qatar I've been with arabs in old beaten up Nissan saloons driving over huge sand dunes that would bog down the best of 4 x 4's - these guys just let the tyres down to around 6 psi and almost float the cars around the desert. And then there are the Arabs in UAE (Dubai and Abu Dhabi) who get their 4 x 4's tilted over on two wheels and drive at incredible speeds (on tarmac) on just the two wheels ...... great fun :rolleyes5. But the most interesting part is how they actually get them onto the two wheels ........ you would *think* a ramp of sorts .... nope, they just get up some speed and then pull the steering wheel hard over which has the effect of almost getting it to roll - it's all split second timing - a slight pull in the opposite direction as it's about to crash on it's side and they are running on two wheels.

Me not done this ..... an ain't going to try neither ;)

konman
06-07-2004, 12:56 PM
words fail me :rolleyes5