24-10-2009, 10:37 PM
YEAR: 2006
COLOUR: Black
MILEAGE: 78,000 Kms
Transmission: 5 Speed Manual
W.O.F EXPIRY DATE: 30/11/2009
Rego EXPIRY DATE: 27/05/2010
PRICE: $16,500

CONTACT DETAILS: Please PM me or respond on this thread.

DESCRIPTION:

Our friend Mary brought this car from new, so one lady owner.

New purchase price was $40,000. The car is half leather, with suede and alcantara. This car has been looked after from day 1. Serviced by Peugeot since new.

Mary had a back operation and has since purchased a Ford Territory as it is softer on her back and earier to get in and out of.

Being the kind freinds we are, we are looking after the car (instead of being parked on the road). Car has been in my garage for the last few months, driven a couple time a week. I have fallen in love with this car, and am debating if it is quicker than my VR-4. I would love to buy this car myself, but with baby on the way, and the fact that I'm NOT selling my VR-4, I can't justify an extra car.

Neither Mary or myself want to see this car go, but unfortunately it is time to move on. Tyres are filled with NOS :D

Generally the car is in excellent condition. with a few stone chips.

The only niggles with the car in it's lifetime were electrical whilst it was still under warranty, and even then the car never let us down.

There is plenty of info about 206 GTi's on the net, so I don't need to sell you the car type - the nice one about this particular example is that it is well looked after with one owner from new.

We are not in any rush to sell, but if someone is in a rush to buy that is no problem - we have enough vehicles to survive with one less for a while!

Thanks for looking.

Photos:

dreamer
30-10-2009, 05:45 AM
:bump:

Probably not the best place to sell a car - most members already have the elite choice in cars - The VR-4 :D

dreamer
10-11-2009, 03:19 AM
Bump

dreamer
07-03-2010, 10:19 PM
Thanks for all the interest - Car has now been sold.