PDA

View Full Version : Project VX Bunker impromptu mini meet

enigma
04-07-2004, 06:17 PM
Well I spent the morning at the VX bunker, Derek spent it in a bunker at a local golf course while The Vee and WODJNO spent it driving from Peterborough to Sheffield! We had to take the opportunity for a photo shoot, much to the amusement of the locals! Even the local vicar came to talk to us and tell us stories of doing 120mph in his mates Modena! Anyway, here are some pretty shots!

The Vee
04-07-2004, 09:39 PM
BDA, Interlec and Wodjno looking for inspiration :-D
Or are they just taking the nos :uhoh: :bow: :nokiss: :lolz: :help:

SGHOM
04-07-2004, 09:57 PM
Just taking the nos Andy !!! :lipsrseal !! wish I could have got there earlier to lend a hand, but that stoopid bl%%dy game called golf got in the way ! :$ :$
Is it me, or is my car low ??? very low !

Kieran
04-07-2004, 10:00 PM
BDA, Interlec and Wodjno looking for inspiration :-D
Or are they just taking the nos :uhoh: :bow: :nokiss: :lolz: :help:

All of a sudden I'm glad I wasn't there today!! :$:$ :lipsrseal

I've said it before and I'll say it again - That's one hell of a nice motor you've got there Andy, those splitters really top it off!

The Vee
04-07-2004, 10:01 PM
Is it me, or is my car low ??? very low !

It is but there again mine might be on stilts !!!

Another pic

Dave's little helper :-D

SGHOM
04-07-2004, 10:22 PM
Daves little helper really helped at the pod !!! I know !!! I drove it. :-b :-b
but tomorrow...................... your uncle Derek gets a little helper also !! :$ in the shape of the 'wizard of nos' ! cant wait !!

The Vee
04-07-2004, 10:40 PM
I've said it before and I'll say it again - That's one hell of a nice motor you've got there Andy, those splitters really top it off!

Thanks for that Kieran. Pity you couldn't make it today, but I'm sure there will be many more opportunities :bighug: !!

The Vee
04-07-2004, 10:44 PM
'wizard of nos' ! !!

Keep us posted :-D