PDA

View Full Version : 5th Time a winner?? hmm maby!!! or not....

VR4WGN
28-10-2009, 11:12 AM
well this has now been the 5th time iv removed the gearbox form Matts car as the clutch is STILL Wrong!!,i employed Geartech to spend the avo here today to ascetin the problem.

after recieving the clutch back form Evan from Speedfactor he is adimant it is the correct clutch kit,its been over 2 weeks now and should have only been 2 days max or a week max but this is the mikky now!!

when the clutch is fitted it is direct drive continous,will not release,we have awsum travel and clutch aswell ,the clutch wil lnot sit flat faced on the pressure plate unit,it is pivoting on the fingers somewhere and so when you clamp test it or even clamp it up there is no way it will ever release then,so im stumped and gettn impatient now.

off to Tim tomorrow with the clutch kit Evan suplied Matt with to ge this opinion then off to Anton to confirm,then if they agree then theres going to be fireworks display well before 5th november!! i will hav 5 gearbox technicians saying tha tits wrong!

iv had a guts full of this problem now,never had the issue ever!!
and its testing my patience.

if anyone, anyone out there has had this problem or know if it could be something lese please let me know ut im sure its wrong