PDA

View Full Version : come to your home car washing service

mesobitchy
28-10-2009, 11:44 AM
next door are having a car valated by one of these come to your home people.

iv just stood and watched this kiddy for about 10/15minutes while sortting stuff out in the kitchen, and well lets say i be having him pay for a propper correction if he was doing to my car what he is doing to next doors!!!
so far, every cloth/sponge and rag has been put on the grit filled floor, then into the water back onto the floor then over the car to "clean" it.
so far this valat looks like its soapy water over a dry car, no rinse first, no paint prep, no clay bar, looks like its a basic shampoo and wax job.
christ i dread to think what they are paying this kid!
if they wanted that **** of a job done, they may as well given a scouring pad to there 2yr old son!

now i would go out there and offer a hand. but its the side that i dont like very much! /lol

mesobitchy
28-10-2009, 12:01 PM
oh yeah forgot to add in its the same guy who owned the fesita with the loud setup in.
funny really, he came back the next day after we "chatted" and the system was gone, he then a few weeks later "up graded" his car to the now vectra!

/lol i cant help but have a giggle

im gonna ask him later how much it cost him to have his car profesional scrached ;)

martin_y
28-10-2009, 12:32 PM
Most people dont care - they just dont want the hassle of doing it themselves. Did you see those muppets on the apprentice who offered a car wash service - for £15 !! And they didnt even clean the engine bay ! I would expect a clean engine and maybe even a chassis steam clean for £15. clueless!

mesobitchy
28-10-2009, 12:36 PM
i know most dont care but this guy likes to think he knows best ;)
so i let them think that way then i take there feet from under them,
there so dumb they dont relise whats just been done to them /lol

nah we dont tend to watch telly, unless were out somewere and its on.

pitslayer
28-10-2009, 05:37 PM
Most people dont care - they just dont want the hassle of doing it themselves. Did you see those muppets on the apprentice who offered a car wash service - for £15 !! And they didnt even clean the engine bay ! I would expect a clean engine and maybe even a chassis steam clean for £15. clueless!
I wouldnt even wash your car for £15 let alone clean the engine bay

Growler
28-10-2009, 06:52 PM
Have to admit I have a group of foreigners near rugby who are quite good and when I had my mini i had a full in and out (not engine bay) done for 15 qid a few times and it was very very good

in the end the best way to get your car clean the way you like it is to pay ALOT of money or do it yourself as long as you have the equipment