PDA

View Full Version : WANTED: EVO IV > VIII Steering Wheel

Ultra VR-4
10-06-2003, 09:45 PM
Hi, I am looking for a momo steering wheel with an airbag.

2DZIRE
11-06-2003, 07:48 AM
haha

arent we all !!!
Im assuming going to Momo for an airbag steering wheel will prolly require a second mortgage

-LegnumVR4-
19-06-2003, 06:44 AM
My friend is a dealer in second hand parts, manly Evo's, VR-4's, BMW, Nissan.

I do know he has a couple of steering wheels that are Momo INSERT INTO post VALUES (same as mine) that came off an Evo. If u like i can get him to price up the wheel with the air bag. He also has a 2001 Legnum VR-4 which he may wreck soon. I've already scored the later model ECU and other bits and pieces.

AntonyBaker
19-06-2003, 08:26 AM
I dont suppose you could rescue the little plastic bit from the front bumper that hides the tow point could you ?

I need one, any colour, I can spray silver, thats no problem, its looks like someone has chipped my car's front teeth...

-LegnumVR4-
19-06-2003, 08:40 AM
No the cars that come over from Japan never have them on because they are getting towed all the time :D

Mine never came with one so i had to get one from Mitzy, cost me $60nz.

AntonyBaker
19-06-2003, 09:31 PM
Somewhere, in a warehouse near a major port in japan, I reckon there are a mountain of them in various colours :)

Ant

-LegnumVR4-
20-06-2003, 06:05 AM
That wouldn't be wrong. In Japan when the cars are smashed they just rip them off and tow the car away, if your lucky they stick that piece in the car.

I think ur better off just to order one thru Mitzy plus u can get it in your colour as well:)

-LegnumVR4-
21-06-2003, 02:25 AM
The Momo wheel with airbag is $1500nz +gst and freight.

Ultra VR-4
25-06-2003, 10:25 PM
:uhoh: damn was hoping that they were gonna be cheaper. Well guess ill have to work and save up for one. Thanks Legnum...

Joe
11-07-2003, 12:45 AM
uve probably already tried but you should find that if you go to your nereast mitsubishi dealer they should have access to them, theirs plenty about.
ive a contact in nottingham that i met over the internet who is a dealer in for cars such as mitsubishis and nissans etc, so i might be able to help.
even try if thing get desperate on ebay, their will be some about chap, good luck on the search!

Shouldn't cost to much!