PDA

View Full Version : 19,999 Posts ... and counting?

Marklar
02-11-2009, 03:39 AM
While reading another very informative post by his Galantship Kieran I noticed he has 19,999 posts. Has he hit post cut? ... find out next time when Kieran makes a post.

bradc
02-11-2009, 07:52 AM
Kieran is waiting for something big to make his 20,000th post. His birthday was recently and he didn't post then, so I currently think he is waiting until he regains employment.

ritch_w
02-11-2009, 08:15 AM
who is this Kieran you talk of?

;)

Nutter_John
02-11-2009, 09:43 AM
From what I hear he is on a medical trail to remove the ginger genome from his dna , once the sceincetists have suceeded he will then post as free normal human being :P

AlanDITD
02-11-2009, 10:13 AM
From what I hear he is on a medical trail to remove the ginger genome from his dna , once the sceincetists have suceeded he will then post as free normal human being :P

I heard the test were on hold since fears of cross pollination arose.

White Lightning
02-11-2009, 10:17 AM
Has he hit post cut?

Is that like fuel cut? /lol

Turbo_Steve
02-11-2009, 02:40 PM
I understand the gene sequencing was completed some time ago, and that recent operations have met with mixed success: although isolation of the human components has resulted in some kind of weak, pale creature that likes digging in the dirt, AND a sort of "distillation" that has occured, resulting in a kind of separate, uber-pureblooded creature.

Post 20,000 could mark the return of Kieran....or the awaking of something else......

Nick Mann
02-11-2009, 02:44 PM
Gingers are already pure-bloods. The rest of you could have any dodgy gene coding in there, you might even be fortunate enough to have the ginger gene. But as a warning to all of us pure bloods that you are at the very least 50% wrong, you cannot display the hair colour of pure win.

Kieran would have written that better than me, but my version will have to do until he unleashes his fury upon you all!

AlanDITD
02-11-2009, 03:56 PM
Gingers are already pure-bloods. The rest of you could have any dodgy gene coding in there, you might even be fortunate enough to have the ginger gene. But as a warning to all of us pure bloods that you are at the very least 50% wrong, you cannot display the hair colour of pure win.

Kieran would have written that better than me, but my version will have to do until he unleashes his fury upon you all!

I have two very annoying ginger hairs in my beard...

mesobitchy
02-11-2009, 04:41 PM
we just got rid of him a few hours ago, he darkend my house for a few days /lol

psbarham
02-11-2009, 04:52 PM
I have two very annoying ginger hairs in my beard...

doesn't having 2 oddly coloured rodents in your facial hair get on your nerves? you must be a very understanding and placid person to tolerate that, personally i would have done what i always do with long eared rodents, 2 barrels of Winchesters finest :D
although in this case that course of action might sting slightly

ANTHONY
03-11-2009, 10:44 PM
who is this Kieran you talk of?

;)go to dear john(search)