PDA

View Full Version : Pics of my Legnum

2DZIRE
11-06-2003, 07:46 AM
Heres an old pic of the Legnum at a NZ car show.
The car has come along way since then, will post some updated pics in the very near future.

jaysback
11-06-2003, 08:55 AM
she's pretty.
hope you did'nt forget to raise the coil overs back up befor you drove off.

haydar
11-06-2003, 09:40 AM
Very nice. But why have you got so much FAT people sitting in it :D :D :D

I've got to say though that the VR4 Legnum is one of those rare cars that looks really good in white.

Pescha
11-06-2003, 10:14 AM
Lowering cars in NZ seems to be the craze, I really don't know why as it stresses all the under carriage, ball joints etc...

Cheers,
Pescha
INSERT INTO post VALUES (maybe im a fuddy duddy lol):Ponder:

2DZIRE
11-06-2003, 11:02 PM
Yeah I know lowering is a big thing here in NZ. Im just fortunate that I have a few friends in the suspension industry who have really set up the suspension well. It was only dropped that low for a show.

-LegnumVR4-
12-06-2003, 12:01 PM
Can anyone say 'slamed' 'dumped':)

Like to see the rest of the photos bud. What mods have you done?

jaysback
12-06-2003, 06:22 PM
perhaps if you can get the kits to us for cheap over here u might make a drink or 2?

jaysback
12-06-2003, 06:23 PM
DOH!
just seen the post in the for sale section

2DZIRE
12-06-2003, 11:23 PM
Hey LegnumVR4, yeah I will have some more pics a bit later on next week. Still waiting to finish off the interior. The dash is just about the only thing left, which is proving to be a mission.

Engine transplant will be in soon too.

Do you own the silver Legnum that won best Mitsi at the South Island Nats.

If so I must congratulate on a fine piece of work. Just looking at the photos shows that some serious work has gone into that car

-LegnumVR4-
13-06-2003, 05:37 AM
Yes that was me at the SINats, A lot of work did go into that car and it plays off no matter how much crap u go through:D

Thanks very much for the comment on the car. I still have plans for the car next year at the 2004 SINat, just going to pump it up a little ;)

Post your pics when u get a chance.

Rhys

Joe
11-07-2003, 12:00 AM
its all very well people lowerin cars but what happens when u hit an f***in speed bump you are bugered especially when someones behind.
white vr4 looks the t*ts INSERT INTO post VALUES (edited by spirit979); its suprising how such plain colours can look so good, nice going on the legnum chap just dont lower it any more or else ya car will start digging its own grave if ya now what i mean! hehehe

joe