PDA

View Full Version : Tossers opening doors on my baby.

simpsonm
06-07-2004, 08:23 PM
I know this has been mentioned before, but some knob has opened their car door onto my car. The dint is small but noticable, some peeps just don't care or give a toss do they!!!

Spirit
06-07-2004, 09:23 PM
Unfortunately you are spot on there mate :(

colVR4
07-07-2004, 09:16 AM
I am starting to believe that my car is a numpty magnet. Within two weeks of buying my car someone backed into my front spoiler and cracked it slightly. Then I came back from a Tescos carpark a couple of months ago to find that someone had scraped past the rear drivers side wing and left a gouge...and to top it all off I parked it at a off-site airport car park and they have caught the bottom of the front spoiler on something and cracked it just in front of the passenger side wheel....AAAHHHH!!!

Unfortunately I was in such a hurry to get back after being sat on a plane for 2 hrs that I forgot to check the car out when I picked it up so I couldn't prove anything. In future I am going to park my car in a nice big place and I am going to put a bail of razor wire in the boot to place around it....now if I can just find some landmines!! :rolleyes5

nick-f1
07-07-2004, 06:49 PM
I Know what you mean guys!!!! I keep walking around mine all the time........ but I still cant see the sign on it that says........ All Dickheads and generally crappy drivers who dont give a sh*t about my car or their own park next to me and bash my door getting in and out and then scrape my wing and bumper for good measure on leaving thank you! :rolleyes5 :sad3: