PDA

View Full Version : Had a rather bad night last night

Stevo
14-11-2009, 12:58 AM
well i lent my flatmaes my ccar keys to get thheir stuff out ov the car last night, and whie sitting in my house i hear the legnum start up, so i go out to see what their upto, i tell them that if they take my car and crash it thhey will get done for theft, well they take that as me giving them permission to drive the car..

about 10 minuites later i get a phonecall from one of the people who were in my car saying it had been crashed. well i think their just joking to wind me up lol, so i just stroll down to where they are telling me it has happened, well i come around the corner and my legnums wrapped around a powerpole.

the damage is worse now than it was when i first bought it. and for those who remember it had quite significant damage when i bought it.

so thats all fine and dandy, turns out the chick who crashed my car went and went and texed her mates saying i was scaring her an that they should come down and deal with me, so i get 4 car loads of people turn up at the crash **** fully expecting me to be abusing her. of the 4 car loads 2 ov hem were also my friends and they stayd around and supported me, one of the carloads was my ex-girlfriend and her mates who all got out of their car and tried to assault me. they ended up hitting me, my mother who had come down to deal with me and the police oficer who was telling them to leave.

was a fantastic night for all involved

Turbo_Steve
14-11-2009, 01:26 AM
Time for some "life changes" I feel?

Ryan
14-11-2009, 01:33 AM
:o

I think you need some new flatmates.

djb160
14-11-2009, 04:07 AM
So they're being charged with auto theft?

PaddyB
14-11-2009, 04:27 AM
Let them get charged - it's only the consequences of _their_ choices. Eejits.

If it were me I'd be removing their kidneys & holding them as a guarantee against them paying to get the car fixed (+ rental car + compensation for the arsehole all this caused) - but each to his own.

Maybe it's time for better friends.

dinger1983
14-11-2009, 08:35 AM
thats crap mate thats why nobody drives my car but mebut i recon i would havr killed the person who tolaled my car

Scanny
14-11-2009, 10:38 AM
thats crap mate thats why nobody drives my car but mebut i recon i would havr killed the person who tolaled my car

only mechanics/MOT testers get my car keys. the alarm fob on the galant is crap anyway and was broken when i got the car so i car give someone the fob instead of the key. i will be even more protective of my precious VR4 when i get it

cmproject
14-11-2009, 10:45 AM
thats bad mate. i would not be a happy chappy! let them get charged!

mesobitchy
14-11-2009, 10:57 AM
oh crap mate!

sorry to here this!!
hope you can get it sortted.

foxdie
14-11-2009, 12:22 PM
Sorry to hear this :(

The only people I trust with my keys are my other half, my mum (14+ years no-claims and used to drive VW Golf GTIs.. she's responsible) and a few members on here (Nick, Atik etc).

Sounds like your flatmates are certainly not the latter part of the word, I'd take them to the cleaners and press charges against who hit you, AND make sure all your social circle know what actually happened. They need to realise you don't **** with a guys car. Ever.

miller
14-11-2009, 12:25 PM
If it were me i would already be setting an appointment with a good solicitor, and make sure everyone involved is aware of this fact.

Auto theft leading to distress and upset.....should be strong enough case to throw the book at the low lifes.

Get new friends ASAP

Feel for ya, hope it gets sorted without TOO much trouble

Mike

giblet
14-11-2009, 01:03 PM
Get em sorted tbh, no point having "mates" like that

rees
14-11-2009, 02:13 PM
although i feel for yer and your story is a very emotive one ,

i can help but feel that

A) you're a pussy for not going ballistic at them the second they started the engine

B) you are either a loser or an idiot , for hanging around with dicks ; i mean what type of low lifes are you hanging round with if they smash your car then get the heavy mob on you ?! and you got filled in for it too!
remind me,why are you hanging round with trash like this again ?

Turbo_Steve
14-11-2009, 07:03 PM
rees... Stop sitting on the fence and tell they guy what you REALLY think :D:D :D

aboo
14-11-2009, 08:25 PM
although i feel for yer and your story is a very emotive one ,

i can help but feel that

A) you're a pussy for not going ballistic at them the second they started the engine

B) you are either a loser or an idiot , for hanging around with dicks ; i mean what type of low lifes are you hanging round with if they smash your car then get the heavy mob on you ?! and you got filled in for it too!
remind me,why are you hanging round with trash like this again ?

Love a guy that calls a spade a spade.

I'd get them all charged. If it was my car & I'd be plotting my revenge(Dark ally with no witnesses comes to mined).

rees
15-11-2009, 01:46 PM
i know that comes across like a really harsh dig , but i cant help it , i hate hearing stories about vr4's getting nicked and vandalised but this is worse . and to think some slag cant own up to what shes done and gets some blokes to beat him up ?!?

disgusting .

i'd be doin time for that if it happened to me

Confused
15-11-2009, 02:03 PM
TBH, the moment I'd heard the car starting, I'd have been down there, pushed whoever necessary out of the way and grabbed the keys, and then thrown all their stuff into the road.

However - as they then stole your car and drove it without your permission - I'd be onto the police, insurance company, and a good solicitor, and be having them done for as much as you possibly can.

I'd also be finding some new flatmates/friends - they're not friends if they'll do that to your property.

Stevo
15-11-2009, 03:55 PM
yea iv had to make a few tough choices since this has happened, and has shown me who my friends are and who is not.

hopefully everything wil settle down over the next few weeks and i cant wait to move on with my life lol and get new mates who are not going ta take my car put it into a powerpole then go mental at me for beaing i quote "mean" to them.

maori_by_nature
17-11-2009, 07:55 AM
my thoughts go out to u bro hope everything wks out