PDA

View Full Version : New user from GTOUK

Homer Lawtey
08-07-2004, 04:50 PM
Hi guys,

I'm a regular on GTOUK and Noswizard to name a few places. I like the look of the Galant, and as I'm not going to be able to avoid fatherhood forever, I'll probably be changing my car in the future to a Galant.

Plenty of reading for me to do on here first. Is this forum the club VR4, or is there a website somewhere with technical items/guides and buyer's guides etc?

Steve

enigma
08-07-2004, 04:52 PM
Hi Steve, we met briefly on the highpower site.....think I peed them off!!!!

This is Club VR4 and there is bags of info available! Use the search facility and you will find most things!

There is a members section but this will be detailed more next week, watch this space!

Nick Mann
08-07-2004, 05:05 PM
buyers guide (http://www.clubvr4.co.uk/resources/buyersguide.php)

And welcome!! :-D

RED
08-07-2004, 11:20 PM
Hi guys,

I'm a regular on GTOUK and Noswizard to name a few places. I like the look of the Galant, and as I'm not going to be able to avoid fatherhood forever, I'll probably be changing my car in the future to a Galant.

Plenty of reading for me to do on here first. Is this forum the club VR4, or is there a website somewhere with technical items/guides and buyer's guides etc?

Steve

Hello :welcome:

With reference to your not being able to avoid fatherhood forever then the galant is indeed a good choice. Speaking from the female perspective and having a 7month old baby :baby: the galant is both spacious and comfortable and in the event of an accident -heaven forbid-reassuringly sturdy :) Baby seats fit in well also and you can get your pushchair and a full shop in the boot. Oh and it's quick :rolleyes5 which please daddy so smiles alround :-D

Spirit
09-07-2004, 07:13 AM
Hi Steve and welcome to CVR4 ;)