PDA

View Full Version : things go from bad to worse

richieelliott
12-06-2003, 01:13 PM
hey all still havent sorted miss fire out mitsy in exeter reckon its possibly the coil packs but coil packs turning up any day now the cheapest i could find were 115 stirling and had to come from japan.
however i was driving home the other night when a honda prelude decided to drop its front plate off at ninety mph and dragged the small piece of faring off the bottom of my bumper of my legnum vr4 s and its now lost for ever.!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

Spirit
12-06-2003, 03:14 PM
Hey Richie

How you doing mate ? We will have to get together soon for a mini cruise ...LOL !

Mine is in the garage Saturday - but for nice things :D

HKS Super Drager zorst, Pagid front discs and Ferodo DS2500 pads !

Let me know if interested mate

Pete

haydar
12-06-2003, 03:24 PM
Originally posted by richieelliott
hey all still havent sorted miss fire out mitsy in exeter reckon its possibly the coil packs but coil packs turning up any day now the cheapest i could find were 115 stirling and had to come from japan.
however i was driving home the other night when a honda prelude decided to drop its front plate off at ninety mph and dragged the small piece of faring off the bottom of my bumper of my legnum vr4 s and its now lost for ever.!!!!!!!!!!!:mad:

How do you know it's a miss-fire and are you 100% sure it's a miss-fire. I spent a lot of money trying to fix a 'miss-fire' that turned out to be a problem with the transmission!

If it's a 'judder' this could be a transmission problem, if it's loss of power then that's more likely to be the miss-fire!

richieelliott
14-06-2003, 05:55 PM
pretty sure its missing as have a power loss but its annoying as it is spurious

richieelliott
14-06-2003, 05:58 PM
not gonna be able to am in portsmouth for 6 weeks when i get back we will have to:cool1:

Brind
14-06-2003, 07:14 PM
Portsmouth.:Ponder:
Was this you: http://www.clubvr4.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?s=&threadid=439

Blue Legnum?

richieelliott
14-06-2003, 08:51 PM
lol unfortunatly not mines silver and poorly:Cry1:

Spirit
15-06-2003, 07:01 AM
Let me know when your back then mate and we will fix something up

Pete