PDA

View Full Version : What Interior in Wht Legnum???

VR4WGN
07-12-2009, 08:44 AM
ok so now i have to decide wht interior in what Legnum...

here are the cars and the interiors i have to put in them..

Colour Shemes are:
VR4 Legnum-Super Red
Viento Legnum- Baby Blue Pearle

i have no idea on how or wich i should do..
i am considering dismanteling all the interiors Below and assembling somthing fro mthem,but please your help will be greatly apreciated

bradc
07-12-2009, 08:55 AM
I didn't know those ones with red leather came with red floor carpets!!!! Cool :D

I think the black perforated with the red stripe would look good on a red car. The red leather might be TOO much :)

I don't really like baby blue, so I'm not sure. I think white and black leather would look kind of cool? Perhaps you could rip apart the tan leather (because it is ugly anyway) and get it remade with things like the door card leather in white and most of the seats black?

Davezj
07-12-2009, 11:08 AM
if you are going to put an interior in a white car, i would go with the interior you haven't got (unfortunatly) my black leather with white stitching would look great in a white car.
it was from a 2003 galant sport uk spec.

i will try and find a pic from somewhere to show you.

crazydriver81
07-12-2009, 11:26 AM
simple black leather, w/o coloured piping IMO

VR4WGN
07-12-2009, 11:40 AM
if you are going to put an interior in a white car, i would go with the interior you haven't got (unfortunatly) my black leather with white stitching would look great in a white car.
it was from a 2003 galant sport uk spec.

i will try and find a pic from somewhere to show you.

please do man,id love to see it...

VR4WGN
07-12-2009, 11:41 AM
simple black leather, w/o coloured piping IMO

fair call man.. im with you on this at this stage but i might change mind later lol...

im kind of keen on a white leather tho... real keen,,might do as Brad said and rip apart the tan and re upholster it??

Davezj
08-12-2009, 02:25 AM
if you are going down the re upholster route then why not just use one of the standard cloth interiors you must have spare. or if you dont have a cloth interior there are plenty out there that people are just throwing away.

VR4WGN
08-12-2009, 10:48 AM
if you are going down the re upholster route then why not just use one of the standard cloth interiors you must have spare. or if you dont have a cloth interior there are plenty out there that people are just throwing away.

ofcourse i will but itll haveto be a FL interior as theyr more comfy than the PFL

so was giving it some thought and i think white Leather or even cloth will look really look cool in the Viento