PDA

View Full Version : Status of Xanadu and AncientofMU

Nutter_John
12-12-2009, 01:02 PM
Hello Members of the mad house

after the annoucement by Nev regarding Don (aka AncientofMu / Xanadu ) I contacted him to see if he is ok and he has asked me to post the following statement . I do make this statement without knowledge of the reasons behind it so please don't ask me whats going on cos I'm in the dark as well .

The current announcement is related to a disagreement between himself and a member of the CVR4 committee which has resulted in the feeling that Don can no longer be an active member on the forum whilst this issue is ongoing .

All the Group buys that Don had set up are still ongoing and it does not effect in any way any of the planned work on members cars or parts being made in HK. Don is available via his email address or by phone ( although I do suggest you leave it a few days before phoning him ) .

if you do not have Don's email address I suggest that you go to his website ( http://www.xanadu-detailing.co.uk/ )

HPRULZ
12-12-2009, 01:09 PM
cheers John was just about to send Don a text, but that clears it up.

Kev

elnevio
12-12-2009, 01:19 PM
Don also asked that this not be discussed on the forums. Understandably, people do want to find out more, but the wish should be respected. In any case, I suspect that the discussion of this isn't of particular benefit to the club and forums anyway.

The bare fact is that a now-ex-member has made a decision to withdraw from the forums completely.