PDA

View Full Version : Eurospec 2000

HOODY
13-12-2009, 12:28 PM
Just a note to say a BIG THANKYOU to all the guys @ Eurospec in Guildford, thanx for a warm welcome and decent service, the outstanding knowledge for the VR4 that you lot have is worth every penny and the traveling up to you!

http://www.euro-spec2000.co.uk

:eurospec:

Nutter_John
13-12-2009, 01:45 PM
Just a note to say a BIG THANKYOU to all the gays @ Eurospec in Guildford

Yep Ben and Mark sure are friendly :)

ANTHONY
13-12-2009, 06:16 PM
and they have a spanky new web site as well..................with hotties

HMG1K
13-12-2009, 06:24 PM
I'm off there for my first service with the folk at Eurospec this comingh Friday!

Atik
13-12-2009, 08:40 PM
Eurospec... bleurgh! They put the wrong connector back on my TCL button. They know nothing :whistle: :D

HPRULZ
13-12-2009, 09:05 PM
:eurospec: My cars in there right now

Kev

ANTHONY
13-12-2009, 09:28 PM
Eurospec... bleurgh! They put the wrong connector back on my TCL button. They know nothing :whistle: :D thats coz a proper manual dont have a TLC button :mexicanwav /Nuuu

HOODY
13-12-2009, 11:00 PM
:eurospec: My cars in there right now

Kev

I did take a look m8, liking the bonnet!!!!!!!

Also heard the story about the Broken FTO torque convertor + M25 = one big headache

HOODY
13-12-2009, 11:10 PM
I'm off there for my first service with the folk at Eurospec this comingh Friday!

Take a very warm coat/scarf/gloves/hot water bottle and packed lunch ;)

They have a nice little comfy room which I read through hundreds of pounds worth of banzai magazines, and also rinsed the rally game on the playstation console. Also while your waiting if they are doing any rolling road tests , there interesting to watch from the windows inside the waiting room, and seeing the output data via Lcd screen hanging on the wall. The guys dont seem to mind you having a look around the many amazing cars they have there, including a mini van with a subaru engine! nuts! a very good place...

but.....its very very very very very very very very very cold!:p ..and sadly too cold for the hottie (above)to be there.:p

swinks
13-12-2009, 11:23 PM
I'm going on Wednesday 16th. /megawoot
Really can't stand waiting :)
And I hope Ben allow me to little watch him doing work and learn something. I'm not fancying just waiting room, I'm too curious and eager to learn.

HMG1K
14-12-2009, 12:11 AM
Take a very warm coat/scarf/gloves/hot water bottle and packed lunch ;)

They have a nice little comfy room which I read through hundreds of pounds worth of banzai magazines, and also rinsed the rally game on the playstation console. Also while your waiting if they are doing any rolling road tests , there interesting to watch from the windows inside the waiting room, and seeing the output data via Lcd screen hanging on the wall. The guys dont seem to mind you having a look around the many amazing cars they have there, including a mini van with a subaru engine! nuts! a very good place...

but.....its very very very very very very very very very cold!:p ..and sadly too cold for the hottie (above)to be there.:p

I'm being lazy - dropping mine off, driving off in their loan car and then picking my car up after! In for its MOT too.

HOODY
17-12-2009, 12:24 AM
pics from Eurospec last saturday......

Atik
17-12-2009, 11:01 AM
Spot the stork time? For those that dont know where it is already /yes

miller
17-12-2009, 11:24 AM
whose is the maroon galant? anyone we know?

swinks
17-12-2009, 01:05 PM
Nope, but was there yesterday :sleeping:

Came back home yesterday from Eurospec in two completely different moods.

First and positive:
BIG THANKS to Ben for his time. Definitely you have now very loyal customer! I wish we had little more time to talk.
Watching all those projects (cars) around place was really worth journey. I think I've seen few tricks and mods which I wish to "steal" for my VR4. I.e. location for oil radiator, etc.
Also I've met club member there (ooops, I forgot username, but silver P reg Leggy with CF bonnet). Sorry we haven't time to talk.

Second: negatives
Cold, cold, cold. Ben, how you are coping with that?? Gutted for you. I think all you need good Eastern Europe spirit to work in extreme weather. Must figure out how many litres and see if can do supply...:-ished: /Devil5
And down to my car. It's piece of sh**t! Actually it's my fault. Went to down Eurospec for setting up SAFC and FPR. So, I hoped for a little gain in power. Was reverse. See another thread...

Overall, I have to sort issues in my car, then book another visit in Eurospec asap.

Eurospec
17-12-2009, 07:07 PM
No probs Tomasz, any time dude. Once you get your FPR sorted you'll be cool and the gang!

Especially in here, it is 'frikin freezin Mr Bigglesworth!'

We have our 500,000 BTU going all the time at the mo, but the place is sooooo big we get to about 7 or 8 degrees above ambient.

I even dragged out the little dragon heater too. Got another degree out of that!

Mike, yeah the maroon car is a club car. Phil is his name.

Cheers,

Ben.

Eurospec
17-12-2009, 07:08 PM
Atik, i can see the heron looking right at me!

Cheers,

Ben.

HMG1K
17-12-2009, 07:16 PM
Ben, I'm due with you guys tomorrow morning - but I'm thinking about the snow, if it becomes a reality and I can't get over to you. I'm over in west London.

If the snow comes, are you guys free if I dropped the car off with you Saturday or on Monday morning? Would you still have a loan car I could borrow? I'm fine to leave mine with you for however long you need it.

Thanks
Philip

bradc
17-12-2009, 07:19 PM
The heron is top right near the english flag, easy to spot.

Eurospec
17-12-2009, 08:24 PM
Phillip, yeah thats fine, just let us know if you arent comming over.

Brad, of course i can neither confirm, nor deny, the position of the bird! What you see may be an optical illusion!

All i know is, if i dont take it out drag racing, we do really badly! Come to think of it we dont actually do that well when we take the feathery little git!

Cheers,

Ben.

Twpsin
18-12-2009, 08:37 AM
whose is the maroon galant? anyone we know?

As Ben said it is my maroon galant. I will try and put a separate post up later when I have scanned the rolling road graphs in

HMG1K
20-12-2009, 06:07 PM
Thank you to Ben and his team for carring out a 12k service and sorting out an MOT for my V6!

It was my first time using Eurospec and after being impressed from the postings here, and having been down to the Rolling Road Day earlier this year, this was always going to be my first choice of place to go - no more am I spending £125 + VAT an hour on dealer servicing.

Anyway, my car sailed through, MOT was spot on (apparently my emissions are super low - I'll post my form up soon) - and I had the use of an FTO while mine was in for the day.

Thanks Ben, and for making me feel so welcome!

Merry Christmas!

Eurospec
21-12-2009, 10:39 AM
No probs fella, any time.

Cheers,

Ben.