PDA

View Full Version : Club Meeting - Photos.

Nick Mann
11-07-2004, 07:19 PM
A handful of photos from this afternoons meet. Notes will typed and posted asap.

Cars and owners. From Left: BDA, Jimbo, The Vee, BraindG, Interlec, Japmetal, Kieran.

Nick Mann
11-07-2004, 07:19 PM
Posing!

Nick Mann
11-07-2004, 07:21 PM
Notice how low Dereks car is!

(Vicky says How Low can Derek Go?!) :lipsrseal

Nick Mann
11-07-2004, 07:23 PM
CVR4 Widows, left to right: Helen, Alex, Betty, Jane obscured by Vicky.

Nick Mann
11-07-2004, 07:24 PM
As I commented at the time - who's softest, the dog or Molly? :lipsrseal :$ I mean Vicky or the dog?

Jimbo
11-07-2004, 07:57 PM
Thanks again Nick and Vicky, it was a really good day out, great to meet everyone. :lolz: @ BDA's posing in the photo, as you can see I didn't quite know where to look!

Japmetal, Braindg and I had a mini-convey going back North and had a little bit of fun with a blonde in a Focus trying to undertake us. Lost Dan near Brum (sorry mate, you were there one minute, then .... :$ )

I can honestly say that hearing both Interlec's and BDA's cars "quietly tootle" away, I now have the dump valve up a few notches on the "most wanted" list!

Cheers all,
Jimbo

The Vee
11-07-2004, 08:08 PM
Excellent meeting and day in general. Great to meet everyone and a special thanks to Nick and Vicki whos' hospitality was second to none. I'll try and post a couple of pics if i can but off to work shortly.

BraindG
11-07-2004, 08:08 PM
Was a very nice day, thanks again for the hospitality.
3hrs had passed before we wrapped things up and started eating :rolleyes5

We'll need to gather the relevant notes (both Nick and myself took minutes) and publish them on the site. Once we have done so we can move forwards.

Again I would like to thank everyone for attending; it was a pleasure meeting the new faces along with the old haggard ones we know and love. It’s a shame we couldn't really implement the chat room better, positioning and the circumstances didn’t allow us to take full advantage.

Anyways,,
Thanks again, and watch this space.

BraindG
11-07-2004, 08:10 PM
Japmetal, Braindg and I had a mini-convey going back North and had a little bit of fun with a blonde in a Focus trying to undertake us. Lost Dan near Brum (sorry mate, you were there one minute, then .... :$ )

Yah, she was mad! - was funny though me speeding up to not let her back in, slowing down letting you catch up.. hehe must have pissed her off.. anyways, after you left she was still at it, undertaking here there and everywhere :rolleyes5

Lost Dan near Brum (sorry mate, you were there one minute, then .... :$ )

:laugh: slow ass :lipsrseal :rolleyes5 :p

The Vee
11-07-2004, 08:31 PM
Notice how low Dereks car is!

(Vicky says How Low can Derek Go?!) :lipsrseal

Is this low enough? :-D

The Vee
11-07-2004, 08:38 PM
Just a couple more to add to the flavour.
Unfortunately HJM's Galant is not too well - But they did make an effort !! :-D

And a picture of a 13.5 car's grill. He he ;)

SGHOM
11-07-2004, 09:01 PM
All thirteen of the members in Nick & Vickys garden, + molly the pampered pooch !! :-D

HJM
11-07-2004, 09:01 PM
Just got back - would like to echo everyone else's thoughts - thanks Nick and Vicki for the hospitality and sorry to let the side down on the car front :)

Special thanks to Nick for the Trigger Mauve Cocktail :D

And cheers, Derek, for taking Heath out in your car - he now has even more ideas on how to spend money :rolleyes5

Thanks again,

HJM!

SGHOM
11-07-2004, 09:04 PM
Alex & Vicky examining the precious cargo I brought along !!

SGHOM
11-07-2004, 09:07 PM
GOT IT !!!! see............ the sun did shine !! only once or twice but at least it stayed dry !! :-D

SGHOM
11-07-2004, 09:12 PM
This is Alex, filling Dave in with the finer details of how an internal combustion engine actually works !! He was much the wiser for it !! :rolleyes5 :laugh: :laugh:

SGHOM
11-07-2004, 09:15 PM
WHERE'S MY CAR ?? :lipsrseal :$ :$

SGHOM
11-07-2004, 09:17 PM
Now ??? how low is that ??? coolio !! :-b :-b

Wodjno
11-07-2004, 09:31 PM
GOT IT !!!! see............ the sun did shine !! only once or twice but at least it stayed dry !! :-D
Yes .. it did .. right off Andys head :laugh: .. cut down on the Mr Sheen Andy :lipsrseal :D

Spirit
11-07-2004, 09:53 PM
Looks like you hold a splendid shindig Nick, well done ;) Hope the meeting went well and look forward to seeing the outcome.

Always nice to see such a sexy row of cars too :D

SGHOM
11-07-2004, 09:56 PM
Always nice to see such a sexy row of cars too :D err........... & the row of sexy people spreadeagled across them ?? :$ :rolleyes5 :laugh:

Spirit
11-07-2004, 10:09 PM
err........... & the row of sexy people spreadeagled across them ?? :$ :rolleyes5 :laugh:

Must have missed that one :$

Japmetal
11-07-2004, 10:11 PM
Thanks also for the hospitality to Nick & Vicky, and to everyone else for not making anywhere near as many GTi jokes as GLS ones :p

slow ass

I had to turn off for J4 anyway, and decided to save my fuel for the A41 and all it's delights [including a Pug 106 who wont tease a Galant again for a while :dozey: ]

Hopefully soon I shall have my induction sorted, so I'll be one step closer to keeping up :lipsrseal

Jimbo
11-07-2004, 10:20 PM
Thanks also for the hospitality to Nick & Vicky, and to everyone else for not making anywhere near as many GTi jokes as GLS ones :p

Ha, that was one of the highlights. Lurking on this most excellent site I've had a flavour for the (good humoured :$ ) GLS-bashing that seems to be taking place. IT'S ALL TRUE! :laugh: Sorry, Kieran! :bow: :laugh:

I had to turn off for J4 anyway, and decided to save my fuel for the A41 and all it's delights

Ahhh, that's where you went. I thought you'd just put your GTi in stealth mode!

Japmetal
11-07-2004, 10:23 PM
I backed off a bit before J4 anyway - dont like those speeds on unfamiliar roads with no 'hazard' detection on board - but I wouldnt have followed you far anyway ;)

RED
11-07-2004, 10:54 PM
:-D Glad it all went well and it looked like it was a good meet. Bit pi**ed that we couldn't make the fun but seen a few more faces to recognise at the next meets. Shame the chatroom didn't work I'm going to owe my brother a sh*t load in phone bill :rolleyes5 but hey hope you got it all sorted and look forward to reading the details :)

Big Ian
11-07-2004, 11:33 PM
(good humoured :$ ) GLS-bashing that seems to be taking place. IT'S ALL TRUE! :laugh: Sorry, Kieran! :bow: :laugh:

HEY THER'S MORE THAN 1 GLS OWNER ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!

(wait for it,i can see the next post!..."1 more for bashing"...) :-D

Jimbo
11-07-2004, 11:41 PM
HEY THER'S MORE THAN 1 GLS OWNER ON THIS SITE!!!!!!!

(wait for it,i can see the next post!..."1 more for bashing"...) :-D

LOL! No, no, no! Those words would never pass my lips! I love all galants, honest! I was just referring to the general banter I merely heard, but not once contributed too!!! :laugh:

Oh 'eck, I best stop now before I dig a big hole for myself!

Big Ian
12-07-2004, 12:08 AM
(Jimbo :lolz: :laugh:, i don't think it bother's keiran and myself that we may not have the fastest car's on the site but we do have the cleanest :-D and once ther's a silver car in front of you with the sun reflecting off of it :-b ...there ain't no way past :evil1: :laugh: :laugh: )

GLAD YOU GUY'S HAD A GOOD DAY