PDA

View Full Version : Having fun in the snow with the Legnum

MarkSanne
20-12-2009, 11:11 AM
It keeps snowing over here. Which is good if you want to have a bit of fun in your Legnum on a mostly empty parking area :)

We went out this morning and this is a bit of the fun:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0odDxrtI6pA

Amazing how much grip these cars actually have btw. Ofcourse doing donuts in these conditions doesn't reflect that, but plain driving on heavily snowed roads feels very safe. It's on Vredestein 225/45/17" wintertires btw.

aboo
20-12-2009, 11:29 AM
Looks like a lot of fun Mark.

miller
20-12-2009, 12:05 PM
wooohoooo, i love it, cant wait for a bit more up here! I ventured out in the Airtrek last night and that was fun!

Turbo_Steve
20-12-2009, 02:20 PM
:D Sneuw!!!

elnevio
20-12-2009, 02:22 PM
/bananaroc

Spirit
20-12-2009, 04:13 PM
Hahaha, great fun Mark :d

Fandango
20-12-2009, 06:21 PM
No snow here in Herefordshire, but I have been out playing on the ice.

Gowf
20-12-2009, 07:39 PM
Ah the way they should be driven!!!

Well i was amazed. Everyone with AYC should bin it and get themselves a plate diff in the back. Just the most controlable fun ever! Was always fun in the snow with the ayc, but you can just get it so more (controlably) sideways now, and ive only managed to clip one hedge.

Definately makes this weather far more bearable!

MarkSanne
20-12-2009, 07:59 PM
For me it's just AYC, but others who have ASC and TC (which supposedly cannot 'really' be turned off easily) will have even more troubles into having fun ;)

miller
20-12-2009, 08:22 PM
Ah the way they should be driven!!!

Well i was amazed. Everyone with AYC should bin it and get themselves a plate diff in the back. Just the most controlable fun ever! Was always fun in the snow with the ayc, but you can just get it so more (controlably) sideways now, and ive only managed to clip one hedge.

Definately makes this weather far more bearable!

:smartass2 :smartass2 /Banana /Banana /Banana i can just imagine the carnage and devastation in your wake....... /lol

valleyforge1
30-12-2009, 06:14 PM
A good bit of fun their Mark.

Almost as good as when we where doing donuts in the yard with our Dafs last week. lol.

Atik
30-12-2009, 09:03 PM
Looks awesome Mark. The clip made me think again about the fact that its such a capable machine that can out-perform nearly everything else on the road whilst still being 13 years old and have enough space to carry a wardrobe in the back.

Awesome. Makes me want more snow round these parts, but I'm trying to finish some work in the car at the moment so could do with some warmer weather /yes

stuey
31-12-2009, 03:53 AM
I had a good 'donuting' session late night last week at my local sainsburys car park....:rolleyes3
... but the AYC going nuts was starting to get me worried... not sure if 4wd VR4's are really meant for this magic roundabout action... think i'll stick to the RWD for drifting fun..