PDA

View Full Version : I am VR4 no more...

rees
30-12-2009, 03:43 PM
yep tom ( maxusHastings)
came to today to cross my palm with paper:greedy: take away and take away my black beauty from me /Hissy

all the best and no doubt he'll be popping up here in the new year with questions and queiries that've all been posted before and aswered /nag lol

as for me ill be round here as normal ,
"you doubt have to own a vr4 to be addicted to clubvr4" kinda catchy tagline i thought;)

so /Welcome2 to tom and congrats on the purchase :p ......:bigcry:

now then ...

.....who's got a black facelift v6 auto elegance for sale :evilgrin:

valleyforge1
30-12-2009, 04:57 PM
Sad loss but the cash must make you feel good to cover some other reason or another, that must out weight the sentimental value. In this day and age its the only way to forget things like this, sink or swim.

Dont worry if you still want one of these cars later there are plenty around.

TAR
30-12-2009, 05:04 PM
congratulations on the sale.

Onwards and upwards.... :happy:

foxdie
30-12-2009, 05:07 PM
Bah, some friend Tom is, didn't even tell me he was coming for the car today ;) ;) (joking)

Rees mate, I'll make sure he takes good care of it :) We're gonna get the hose sorted out and the ABS wheel sensors fixed, overall your car was in good condition and I'm sure Tom will keep it that way.

Glad to hear you're still gonna stick around, and at least your cars staying in the club ;)

rees
30-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Sad loss but the cash must make you feel good to cover some other reason or another, that must out weight the sentimental value. In this day and age its the only way to forget things like this, sink or swim.

Dont worry if you still want one of these cars later there are plenty around.

exactly , with this one i had BIG (and i mean batmobile big ) plans for it , but then reality strikes and bills and credit card debts and buying a new house etc etc the list goes on ,
so it was time to pass the torch and hopefully his new car enthusiasm will keep the car going , but i chucked in all my goodies and spares i've ever had so
all in all a good deal all round i think
besides i only ever drove it on leave and am based in belfast so it wasnt too often and when its costing you £200 + plus a month, before petrol , then you have to make a decision
if i ever did get one it would be as close to that as i could get , but
after a little car holiday ill start looking for a nice black + black leather comfortable clean new automatic luxurios elagance ...03 plate

anyone??

rees
30-12-2009, 06:12 PM
Bah, some friend Tom is, didn't even tell me he was coming for the car today ;) ;) (joking)

Rees mate, I'll make sure he takes good care of it :) We're gonna get the hose sorted out and the ABS wheel sensors fixed, overall your car was in good condition and I'm sure Tom will keep it that way.

Glad to hear you're still gonna stick around, and at least your cars staying in the club ;)

yeah i mean when he first made that offer i was like WTF?! :shout:
but after thinking about having to book it in in eurospec and gettin it sorted and you guys saying it needed £400-500 quids worth of work i thought ah feck it/TTTH

MPBVr4
30-12-2009, 08:45 PM
Congrats on the sale Rees. Horrible feeling when they go. I went through it twice. Pleased to see you're sticking around. They let me stay........ even though I've got a Scooby now:smash:

Maxus
30-12-2009, 09:36 PM
Hey All! :D

Picked up the rees-misters (yerp, just made that up!) car today and offically took ownership and will be signing up to the members club in due-course.

It is my first Mitsubishi and my first Galant VR4! So i am no longer a virgin ;) I wanted to pass on huge thanks fo Foxdie, Rees & Kieran who have all been great guys in helping me settle on a new car.

Hope to catch some of you around, and yes, unfortuantly i will have to ask some of those questions which no doubt have been asked a billion times before...but hey, atleast i know where the search button is ;D

Cheers,

Maxus (Tom)

Turbo_Steve
31-12-2009, 08:09 AM
Welcome, Tom, and you're off to a Flying start :D

Nutter_John
31-12-2009, 01:35 PM
Hey All! :D

So i am no longer a virgin ;) I wanted to pass on huge thanks fo Foxdie, Rees & Kieran who have all been great guys in helping me

Cheers,

Maxus (Tom)

I'm very disturbed with this mental image

Well done Rees as Tim say onwards and upwards