PDA

View Full Version : What a KNOB !!!!!

Wodjno
03-01-2010, 06:06 AM
Now both my Lads are up and running on Xbox Live (thnx 2 cvr4 members input /yes )and busy battling between themselves and TROTW!
I can't get a lookin :(
So thought it was about time i made more use of my PSP and PS3 by hooking them up for some online gaming /yes The Kids bought me 4 Fathers day 2 years ago. And apart from when i was laid up with my Crap Back for 3 months last year! Hasn't had that much use :(
So i set about clawing thru my boxes of cables for an Ethernet cable long enough to reach my router. But none were long enough :( So that was that !! I'd have to wait til i ordered 1 from Fleabay..
So here i am in bed hours later wide awake(Stupid back pain tablets) when i should be pushing out big ZZZZZ's like Mrs Wodj is :D
Surfing You Tube on the Mobile when i come accros ?? ???
A walkthrough on how to connect a PS3 to the intenet via a wireless router /Hmmm What a dumbass!!!!
I had totally forgot that the PS3 was Wireless :(
I've been so involved with getting the Lads 360's wired for Live. I just went on Auto pilot and thought it was the same for the PS3.
Worse thing is! I had connected Wirelessly with it last year at my old house /help
Oh well. I'll be online with it L8a today :d
Cheers

Wodj :D

elnevio
03-01-2010, 10:14 AM
LOL! /lol

Enjoy! :)

mesobitchy
03-01-2010, 11:22 AM
hehe another user on there mobile! I was in chat last night with mine. And yes i know that feeling of back pain. I spent most of the night awake due to the pain. Must go back to the docs tomorrow! And on the subject of ps3 being wireless.... And you forgetting.... I must say it be your old age kicking in chap ;)

Wodjno
03-01-2010, 12:51 PM
I would say i use my Mob for surfing 75% of the time /yes
And as for the age thing Meso !

Foot Cough :p

mesobitchy
03-01-2010, 07:10 PM
well now mazz is with added ipoo... err iphone, i think most of it would be done with that now, as the nokia 5530, is cool, but it aint half sh1t!

and you best get the Foot Cough checked out ;)

Spirit
03-01-2010, 08:04 PM
I put it down to your age Glenn /yes

Now I am over 40, I blame mine for just about everything /woot

Roberto
03-01-2010, 09:30 PM
I know the feeling Glenn.

After having both the laptop and PS3 for over a year, just found out I can stream movies from the laptop to the PS3 to watch on the nice big telly!

Ah well, you live and learn, forget and then learn again.

ANTHONY
03-01-2010, 09:34 PM
What a KNOB !!!!! /ttiwwop

waxer
04-01-2010, 03:26 AM
But for online gaming you're still better off being hard-wired aren't you? Something to do with ping and stuff?