PDA

View Full Version : Brain dead Audi driver!

SGHOM
06-01-2010, 11:00 AM
Audi S4 estate....blinged. As in...Alloys, lowered, trick paint job, spoilers, ice, Nurburgring sticker etc, parked for the past 6 months or so near my house.
I got chatting to him the other day, & mentioned the bumper sticker. His reply was " what sticker? " :|
So I took him round to the back of his car to show him!! " I take it you enjoyed the ring then? good innit"

His reply?? " I didnt know it was there? whats a nurburgring? " /duh /duh

elnevio
06-01-2010, 11:35 AM
/pan

mesobitchy
06-01-2010, 11:56 AM
......... heh....... idoit!

gareth001
06-01-2010, 12:00 PM
goes to show that audi drivers are even too lazy to wash their own cars

HJM
06-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Did you explain how his car might have been heavily ragged by the previous owner !!! :)

mesobitchy
06-01-2010, 02:21 PM
i doubt it, why whould he wast his breath in doing so?
audi drivers along with bmw, and merc all seem to think along the same lines....

they dont think!

warning, the below gif has swearing.

gareth001
06-01-2010, 02:23 PM
i doubt it, why whould he wast his breath in doing so?
audi drivers along with bmw, and merc all seem to think along the same lines....

they dont think!

warning, the below gif has swearing.

Great gif - /lol

Spirit
06-01-2010, 06:14 PM

they dont think!

Please don't tarnish us all with the same brush !

shaun1978
07-01-2010, 02:23 AM
Please don't tarnish us all with the same brush !
I second that remark :beerbang:

mesobitchy
07-01-2010, 02:13 PM
okies, but iv yet to see one of them drive with curtsy to other road users, use there mirrors and indicators /lol

Spirit
07-01-2010, 07:32 PM
okies, but iv yet to see one of them drive with curtsy to other road users, use there mirrors and indicators /lol

Well I certainly do...........mind you I have to agree about BMW drivers /woot2

bluemooney
10-01-2010, 08:23 PM
like the prophet clarkeson says all the cocks have moved from bmw's into audi's
some are still clinging to the bmw till the lease runs out.

german car, german attitude

gaz

shaun1978
11-01-2010, 02:46 AM
like the prophet clarkeson says all the cocks have moved from bmw's into audi's
some are still clinging to the bmw till the lease runs out.

german car, german attitude

gaz

just like the japanese kamikaze drivers eh? it swings both ways matey :laugh:

OnBoost!
11-01-2010, 05:32 AM
Haha,lazy buggers.

mesobitchy
11-01-2010, 11:10 AM
/lol this thread makes i laff!

bluemooney
11-01-2010, 09:58 PM
just like the japanese kamikaze drivers eh? it swings both ways matey :laugh:

yet to hear the general public tar all japanese car drivers as bullies and selfish knobs or even drive like they have a death wish

every body knows the reputation of those who drive german cars.

gaz

shaun1978
12-01-2010, 12:26 AM
and everyone knows that chavs and boy racers drive tuned jap cars :P

elnevio
12-01-2010, 12:30 AM
Broad brush, narrow mind. :thinking: :end:

shaun1978
12-01-2010, 12:33 AM
:flamed: lmao sorry nev just fuelling the fire:flamed:

Nic-Nic
12-01-2010, 12:48 PM
do BMW's, Audi's, and Merc's come with indicators as an added extra?
(i thought Chavs and boy racers drove Corsa's, fiestas and clios? --- the type of car u learn in- cuz they have no imagination beyond that)

mesobitchy
12-01-2010, 12:55 PM
do BMW's, Audi's, and Merc's come with indicators as an added extra?
(i thought Chavs and boy racers drove Corsa's, fiestas and clios? --- the type of car u learn in- cuz they have no imagination beyond that)

ROFL! and to own a good jap car is way beyond there wildest dreams, and budgets!
and yes i do believe that the above german cars do have that as an option:flamed:

Turbo_Steve
12-01-2010, 05:05 PM
Have you SEEN what you can pick up an old Supra for, though!?

mesobitchy
12-01-2010, 05:44 PM
17/18 yr old chav.... insurance company....

anyone can buy any car that they want (if funds say yes)
but it is the running (insurance, tax, test, servicing etc) that will bite you on the ass.

more to the point... whe was the last time you saw a chav driving in a supra?

WildCards
12-01-2010, 05:57 PM
Young folks drive Corsa's, Fiesta's, Clio's etc because they're cheap to insure, easy to drive and easy to get hold of. Alot of the time manufacturers also offer incentives, such as a years free insurance if they buy a new one, usually on a very competitive finance deal too.

Spirit
12-01-2010, 06:05 PM
whe was the last time you saw a chav driving in a supra?

Hmmm, Heath.......chav.......hmmm ? /lol

HJM
12-01-2010, 06:07 PM
Hmmm, Heath.......chav.......hmmm ? /lol

PMSL - I had to stop myself from posting just that - and then I realised that I drove it in today .......

J:D

Nic-Nic
12-01-2010, 06:22 PM
Young folks drive Corsa's, Fiesta's, Clio's etc because they're cheap to insure, easy to drive and easy to get hold of. Alot of the time manufacturers also offer incentives, such as a years free insurance if they buy a new one, usually on a very competitive finance deal too.

Never understood why new drivers buy brand new cars- maby it is that insurance thing---
so many of my friends have gone out and got brand new cars. (and done enough damage to them to mean they will prob never b able to sell them-lol)

no matter how competative the finance deal is- still dont think id go 4 it--- best a friend got (without payin outright) was on a ceverolet (sp) kalos... she is stuck payin 4 that till she is 25 (she's 18 now) ... and goin on she had a mechanically sound, x reg KA, and killed it within 2 months- skrewed the engine up beyond a point worth repairin... i think the pay back time will long out last the kalos-lol. (clutch on kalos is already on way out, and its only bout 6 months since she got it--- and she only totters around localy)
and without goin 4 some very expensive cars there is nothin on market at the mo that i would rele want--- new evo--- maby-lol.

can c why some ppl get the little super mini's though--- c1, aygo etc--- cheap tax, insurance etc.
(just annoyin wen friends who have done this then come and ask me to drive them some were/ pick something up cuz there scared of goin on motorway in such a small car/ cant fit something in---lol.)
(and the cars cute--- in a guine-pigy type way)

insurance is totaly unfair on young guys--- my chris--- £1800 on a 1.5 proton compact, me on same car--- less than half of that. (and his is only that cheap cuz im on his insurance--- and female *cough **better driver** cough*

i know lots of young ppl write off cars- but lots dont,,, and chris is amazing- has been driving off road for ages, doin stage rallys etc, so knows how to handle cars--- but i guess, also has some were to play- so is sencible on road, which lots of young drivers rnt.

still holding what i say bout Audi and BMW drivers (lady i work with has an AUDI--- she went for the optional indicators--- we asked her-lol)
sayin that--- wouldnt mind a 7 series-lol.

Supra + servicing x chav = scrap yard/ duct tape

nic and her collection of non boy-racery/ chavy cars

x

shaun1978
12-01-2010, 10:40 PM
I reckon the kids now think that they have to have a new car, it means your a skivvy if you get a banger... and the manufacturers push them with all the finance deals etc, etc, and they are loaded with debt from the word go.
I agree with you nic on that point about whats the point of buying something new to wreck, but then again hardly anyone is learning the skills to change a wheel nevermind do an oil change or any other service work so they rely on a new car being reliable.
My mates daughter didnt even know you had to service a car before it went pop!!
As for the Audi drivers thing I know a lot are arses but not all of us lol.

WildCards
12-01-2010, 11:17 PM
I bought a Clio at 19, £130 deposit, £130 a month, 3 year contract with a balloon payment at the end GMFV type so I could just hand it back when I was done. It also came with 1 years free insurance and Renault gave me an extra 2 years NCB when I had completed that first year, i'd already been driving for a year so I had 4 years NCB at this point which I immediately protected.

It certainly helped me with insurance quotes when I bought the VR4 at 23.

It makes sense to me, youngster gets into a modern, reliable and safe car as opposed to a 15 years old micro car that is unlikely to have airbags, crumple zones or be made of metal and have the potential for big bills if it's unreliable.

Nic-Nic
12-01-2010, 11:22 PM
as i said- friend at work has 1--- she not--- she lovely, and i would happily have a 7 series bmw- lol. i know not all r--- just some
the majority seem to b very good drivers--- maby its some of the company car drivers--- dont pay repair bills--- dont care?!?!

yea- lot of friends r like that---
chris flushed my raidator for me- empty and re-fill and get what he could out of pipework (i didnt want to get filthy- cuz was goin out- so just held the pipes-lol) and friends couldnt believe he wasnt a mechanic--- lol--- bless.

im hopeless with cars- but can do basics-
change filters, check levels, change radiator water, change oil etc, and quite a lot more on classic mini's/ that era car (have helped take engines apart and do on the spot mends enough times-lol)
oh- new trick--- got taught how to change tire manually--- like with poles, and hammer etc... wouldnt try it on alloys yet, but did my steelies--- so proud--- could do with bein bit bigger though--- havent got strength or weight to totally do it on own- just tends to pop back - even wen i sat on it-lol

(chris is far better than me at all the mechanical stuff)

dad and uncle are/ have been mechanics, and mum knows what she is doin- so between them and chris, and gettin dragged to help at uncles garage have picked up quite a bit-lol

think it would b good to have some were 4 young ppl to p**t around/ learn their cars limits---
know it has helped me and chris--- both learned to drive at bullnose rallys and taught by rally drivers/ very good drivers... so have our fun on the track, and sencible on the road. (obv both had some on road lessons to-lol) and know what to do if things do go wrong

fine buy a new car if u have the money/ means of paying and rnt gonna ruin it--- but if not ~~~

can c with deals like that- but no friends have managed nething like that-- -they all in big debts, and norm loose their no claims within a year.
(and i wanted a mini--- not a new car-lol)
u obviously got it right, and knew how to look after car so as not to kick ur self in the bum with the whole thing
bein female helps me--- cheap insurance from offset.

never had a big garage bill for ne of my cars (does help gettin things at cost-lol)
a good old car will go 4 years... just have to know what ur look 4!--- (but old cars can decide to do silly things--- my mini--- mechanically sound, but would randomly loose indicators-lol--- no 1 could work out why--- so just had her totaly re-wired)

i go on--- by the time a car is 6 years old itl have worn through most of its probs and b a good car,

as i said--- do like modern super mini's but they too small, and no company in its right mind is gonna put a 20 year old in a big estate-lol

mum has clio--- loves it, i used to have a corsa--- loved it... but would never go back.

nothin against ppl gettin new cars, just so many young ppl seem to skrew themselves over in doing so...
(and friends seem to come to me wen they realise they have a car that is far too small and slow for what they need)

proton--- R reg--- has crumple zones, side impact bars, never let me down, and has air bags--- lol...
granted--- mini had none of this--- but no modern car could replace the mini!!!

3 years no claims at 20--- and can insure pretty much nethin i want-lol.

i can c reasoning- but have seen it all go wrong

x