PDA

View Full Version : 2002 "Beast"

NevGroom
14-07-2004, 12:07 PM
Well I finally managed to go take some pics.............. :-b

RED
14-07-2004, 12:18 PM
Really nice looking car Nev-very clean. Cracking plate :devil5: Did you put the parking sensors in the bumper yourself?

NevGroom
14-07-2004, 12:58 PM
Cheers RED - Is truly a "pride & joy".

Sensors were put in by previous owner (he sold it because he didn't get the opportunity to drive it enough.....). All I've had added is a tracker.

Nev

RED
14-07-2004, 01:22 PM
I'm still in two minds about a tracker. I don't really know if I'd want her back after someone had violated her but on the other hand I would :undecided

I know what you mean about pride and joy and the wanting to drive it all day-I'm getting my own space marked out at the local Shell station right next to the optimax pump :laugh:

BDA says I'm addicted-hang around the forum long enough and it will get you the same way too :rolleyes5 :-D

NevGroom
14-07-2004, 01:40 PM
Tracker was a requisite of Tesco insurance (£580 which I thought was pretty good...)

Nick Mann
14-07-2004, 01:42 PM
Nice car.

No tinting on the rear windows? I don't spend that much time looking at Saloons, but I thought rear tints were standard?

And yes, that is a pretty good deal on your insurance!

ReggieK
14-07-2004, 01:59 PM
Nice car.

No tinting on the rear windows? I don't spend that much time looking at Saloons, but I thought rear tints were standard?

And yes, that is a pretty good deal on your insurance!

No tints on mine either. Paid around £650 for insurance with Bell Direct, no Tracker required.

Big Ian
14-07-2004, 03:41 PM
BDA says I'm addicted-hang around the forum long enough and it will get you the same way too :rolleyes5 :-D
you know he's right... :laugh:

Brind
14-07-2004, 08:35 PM
Very nice car!! always prefered the Saloon. :-b

Tracker isn't needed for Adrian Flux and although on the Tescos website they say they require a tracker, it isn't mentioned if you actually speak to them, at least not the time we tried. It may be area dependent, I live in a lowest possible risk area.

Spirit
14-07-2004, 08:43 PM
Lovely looking car mate, but would be rounded off nicely dropped a few mill and with a nice set of 17's or 18's on her to fill those gaps ;)

RED
14-07-2004, 09:20 PM
Tracker was a requisite of Tesco insurance (£580 which I thought was pretty good...)

That is pretty good. I pay the NFU Mutual £800 fully comp with full NCB but for that I don't have to declare any mods as and when I do them and I know the Approved Repairer garage that repairs the cars - it's me!!!!!!! :-D

Roadrunner
15-07-2004, 12:39 AM
Very tidy :bow: Have you got the rear fog wired into one of the standard brake lights? Don't see any sign of it anywhere else ...

Brian