PDA

View Full Version : I've got it back

KiwiTT
15-07-2004, 12:29 AM
I got my VR-4 back last night. The "Lancer" has been returned.

The brakes are way better. A small amount of travel will ensure that the brakes start biting. I'll get used to it. :) Gone is the "spongy" feeling.

But the "power", "handling" and the "feeling" ... that only VR-4 owners know is back.

They say "Absence makes the heart grow fonder". Well it's true. There is no true substitute to a "Genuine" VR-4.

Big Ian
15-07-2004, 12:57 AM
:thumbsup: Nice one kiwiTT
there ain't much worse than not having your own motor to cruise about in..

dickytim
15-07-2004, 01:20 AM
Excellent news When every one has thier wheels back we should organise another meet and a cruise (I will need at least 6 weeks notice) I am on a strict saving paln for my trip to USA in November. The Legnum has been retired from daily use as $70-$80 a week on fuel is too much. But am keen to get out and cruise again (hopefully with less torential rain this time).

Richard

KiwiTT
15-07-2004, 03:22 AM
Excellent news When every one has thier wheels back we should organise another meet and a cruise (I will need at least 6 weeks notice) I am on a strict saving paln for my trip to USA in November. The Legnum has been retired from daily use as $70-$80 a week on fuel is too much. But am keen to get out and cruise again (hopefully with less torential rain this time).

Richard

Agreed !!

Spirit
15-07-2004, 06:50 AM
Excellent news mate - still waiting for an update over here :(

Kyoshu
20-07-2004, 01:52 AM

Richard

Yeah, a meet and cruise would be great. Just come back from the USA yesterday, so I'm eager to get the VR-4 out and running about. Have been driving a Infinity G35 (R35 Skylkine Coupe?) on the other side of the car/road, so I've been dying to get that torque slap on the back.