PDA

View Full Version : WTB: Galant V6 Estate

Mole
15-01-2010, 02:20 PM
Hello,
After binning my galant 2.0 saloon into a tree at relatively low speed, and with the ever increasing amount of little problems its got, I've decided to treat myself to the V6 instead.

I am preferably after an estate, not too worried about the milage it has done aslong as its had belts done etc when needed.

Would prefer a dark coloured one, but I really am not that picky.

Not really fussed about transmission type.

If it comes with the newer style 'clocks' that would win me over even more.

Quite happy to travel the length of the country for one aswell, so location is not an issue.

Thanks

HMG1K
15-01-2010, 03:53 PM
Top choice of engine to go for! :-)

mesobitchy
15-01-2010, 04:06 PM
heh and im debating on selling mine!
it would be right up your street! :)

dave221
17-01-2010, 05:43 PM
I.ll be putting mine up for sale in a week or two.

Its an early (V reg) V6 sport estate auto in silver with black leather. Its got sun roof, the early twin fogs, and a legnum spoiler on the back. It also has the 'newer style clocks' and has sat nav fitted which I'll probably leave (as its out of date!)

I just need to get my reg. no, transferred and give it a good clean then it will be for sale.

pm me if its of any interest to you.

mattgalant
20-01-2010, 12:57 PM
I have a 1999T 2.5V6 24V auto Estate for sale in silver. I have it advertised for £1200 #
has done 104500 miles. use it as daily runner. Full electrics. tan leather interior.
It needs full service (inc cambelt) Mitsiland near me have quoted £399 for this. So I will discount this off price if interested.
Reason im selling is due to 40 mile round trip to work at 28mpg!
I'm in manchester. DM me if interested.
Thanks,
Matt