PDA

View Full Version : Does my bum look big in this?

RED
15-07-2004, 04:36 PM
What do you reckon?

Kieran
15-07-2004, 04:43 PM
"We asked 1 inhabitant of KieranCorp Towers if the spoiler looked good."

"And our survey said............"

Neh-errr!

Sorry, but it's :thumbsdow for me... I think the VR-4 standard spoiler is as lairy as the Galant should go. That spoiler would be better suited to an Evo I think... :undecided

RED
15-07-2004, 04:54 PM
"We asked 1 inhabitant of KieranCorp Towers if the spoiler looked good."

"And our survey said............"

Neh-errr!

Sorry, but it's :thumbsdow for me... I think the VR-4 standard spoiler is as lairy as the Galant should go. That spoiler would be better suited to an Evo I think... :undecided

Evo 6 but I can't afford one of them - bu££er. Appreciate the input though cheers Keiran :-D I am still in two minds myself I think the normal one looks understated yet quietly elegant but then the little :devil5: in me wants a bigger one :rolleyes5

SGHOM
15-07-2004, 04:58 PM
cool as a cool thing can be !!! Ignore Kieran !! :lipsrseal :$ :$

Big Ian
15-07-2004, 04:59 PM
RED......i like it..i like it a-lot :D
while we are on the subject you could....PM me a price for the one you don't want :-D an i'll see what i can do?

enigma
15-07-2004, 05:05 PM
Will it fit on the tailgate of my car? :-b :D

Kieran 'no style GLS owner' <Surname removed to protect the innocent>

RED
15-07-2004, 05:06 PM
RED......i like it..i like it a-lot :D
while we are on the subject you could....PM me a price for the one you don't want :-D an i'll see what i can do?

Darling you know I would love to give it to you but it is still attached to my car :( for the time being but if it comes up for grabs it's yours for the taking :-D

RED
15-07-2004, 05:08 PM
cool as a cool thing can be !!! Ignore Kieran !! :lipsrseal :$ :$

Thankyou Derek :-D If I can get it finished I may even wear it at Trax(well when I say I may get it finished I do in actual fact mean Marcus ;) )

enigma
15-07-2004, 05:10 PM
Thankyou Derek :-D If I can get it finished I may even wear it at Trax(well when I say I may get it finished I do in actual fact mean Marcus ;) )

You are finishing with Marcus?

RED
15-07-2004, 05:11 PM
Will it fit on the tailgate of my car? :-b :D

Kieran 'no style GLS owner' <Surname removed to protect the innocent>

You'd have to go as low as Derek or you'll have to avoid all low bridges :-D

RED
15-07-2004, 06:07 PM
You are finishing with Marcus?

:lolz: He Fookin' wishes!! :laugh: :-D

Brind
15-07-2004, 08:47 PM
Nope, I agree with Kieran. It just looks wrong.

Here's Chris's car.

Big Ian
16-07-2004, 12:13 AM
NOP!!..after looking at the one"chris" has...i still say "YOU GO GIRL"..i'm not slaging anyone's car when i say this!..but evo spoiler's with the middle fin (up-right) make them look un-tidy? were as the one RED has picked look far better :thumb1: