PDA

View Full Version : Meister blue, not purple

Dan_G
15-07-2004, 11:46 PM
Well Chaps and chapesses,

I uploaded some piccies before the previous site meltdown.... so heres a couple of pics of my car..... Ive had it about 2 months now....... and I still love it

only diference now......is red calipers and clear side repeaters... :p

and hopefully soon I'll lower it, funds permiting.........

and what do you think... should I get my alloys redone in anthresite (gun metal{ish}).....

konman
16-07-2004, 12:32 AM
Nice mate, its just like mine except ive still got the factory mags and it hasnt been lowered, and i dont have the roof rails. nice looking car dood !!!!!! :-b

Dan_G
17-07-2004, 06:51 PM
thanks...... :thumbsup:

any pics of your car? or you could just modify mine in Paint shop and airbrush out the Rails... :p

konman
13-10-2004, 10:33 AM
Sorry About The Res On These Fotos, Took Them With My Phone.

craig-1
16-10-2004, 09:52 AM
Sorry About The Res On These Fotos, Took Them With My Phone.
luvly nice example--coming round to the estate shape now it certainly grows on you:D

Dan_G
18-10-2004, 10:19 AM
very nice.

It looks lower than mine. is it standard ride height?

Mine is to high. wonder if higher suspension was an option? you know for people that want to drive across fields :p

Ooh arr, get off my Legnum

Spirit
18-10-2004, 10:36 AM
Mine is to high. wonder if higher suspension was an option?

Yours looks like standard suspension to me Dan. If you want to lower it you there are a few options available - Tein do some springs, I have ordered a Bilstein complete shock/spring kit from Germany, and BDA has C-West coilovers......and I am sure there are others too ;)

konman
18-10-2004, 07:56 PM
Thats totally factory, it does sit pretty low though, even bottomed it out the other night on a rather ugly lump on the road, only hit the chassis rail so no damage done but it really gave me the shi$s... lucky i was only 2 mins away from home, got it there and put it on stands with a torch and went all over the underside. im gonna lower it a little bit once i get my new tyres (goodyear gs d3), mag and turbo in new zealand does a good lowered spring package for $500 but i wont drop it much though, maybe about 30mm. had a 4 door civic dropped 55mm and that was really low.... too low for a big car like the vr4.