PDA

View Full Version : I love working saturdays

AlanDITD
23-01-2010, 12:28 PM
Ahh there so good...everything at your own pace, no one hassling you and bags of moolah!!

wonder how long i can drag this out for.

Anyone else working today, or even have any interesting plans?

giblet
23-01-2010, 12:55 PM
Gonna watch the mighty whites take on spurs this evening. Will you be watching manchester..... oh wait :p

dinger1983
23-01-2010, 01:32 PM
wifes working lol so i have the wee man to look after an a house to clean

AlanDITD
23-01-2010, 01:36 PM
LOL...ill be outa here in time i hope!

Never though id say this but comon spurs.

Now im of to wash my mouth out with soap!

miller
23-01-2010, 02:00 PM
Im working too, probably all weekend by the looks of it to meet a Monday morning deadline!

Fun and games. NOT!

Mike

Danj
23-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Was only working until lunch time home now - getting prepared to see dirty leeds get a spanking by the yids - COME ON YOU SPURS!!!!!

AlanDITD
23-01-2010, 02:09 PM
Im just moving a couple of severs from site to site and setting them up on the network... i was expecting more problems but its all worked so now i gotta sit here twiddling my thumbs till 3pm so i can get paid for a full day lol

Boring.......

aboo
23-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Was working this morning. No special plans except watching the Leeds game later. COME YOU LEEDS.

giblet
23-01-2010, 02:14 PM
Getting warmed up with a few chants of "he's only a poor little cockney b*st*rd, his face is all tattered and torn"

Regardless of the scoreline today, its been good a run. We managed to beat a BIG team in the process, and I got to taunt some scum fans :D

aboo
23-01-2010, 02:16 PM
I'm still taunting the guys at work gig:bananadan

Scanny
25-01-2010, 04:23 AM
Ahh there so good...everything at your own pace, no one hassling you and bags of moolah!!

wonder how long i can drag this out for.

Anyone else working today, or even have any interesting plans?
im getting bugger all just now but i have been working nights and weekends for the last couple of years for the reasons stated. more money, less hassle!
im staying on nights with the new job so that will change to much more money, far less hassle (no regulations to worry about) plus i get to go the opposite way to the congestion every morning. there isnt a high enough wage to get me working a 9 - 5 job