PDA

View Full Version : boy bloody racers

bluemooney
31-01-2010, 09:55 AM
I have constent flashing lights off colt czc and swift drivers i drive a lot durring the day with work and in the evening i just like to troll a round with the knowlage i have the power :d :d :d

anyway last night i was going down the old A5 in shrewsbury i was doing 50 (the limit is 60) with the wife and kids in the car nothing about
and i get the flashing lights of an rs fester i indicated left and slowed to 40 to let him pass he stuck there flashing his lights.

i slowed to 30 he is now so close i can't see his light at all we did this for a mile and i got fed up dropped it down and floored it ,now half way down the very straight roman road is a sweeping
bend i slowed for this and then to 60 , he comes hammering round the corner brake and goes into the back of my car trashed the bumper.

was swapped details wife took some pics and off we go

then about 2 hrs later the dog is going mad and the security light is on at the front of the house little arse and his mates are egging the leggy and my other cars so now i have marks all over the cars like they had been hit with tennis balls and some of the paint has come off the bonnet and roof of the leggy as it took me a little too long to get the hose out

had my car for 3 weeks now and the wife has badly curbed one of the two part alloys as well

not happy at all

gareth

gazz
31-01-2010, 10:21 AM
I would be getting on to the police. If you are sure its the same person that ran into the back of you then you already have his details, nail the bastards and get them done for criminal damage.
If you are claiming on his insurance for the damage, could you not say the wheels where damaged at the same time?

bluemooney
31-01-2010, 11:11 AM
it will be sorted

it was defo him have super bright flood and colour cctv at the front of the house left over from a job.

i have his address as well and his front number plate, pic of his tax disk and pics of his face an his mates.

made a few phone calls to familly:bobby2: in the know and they all match.

gaz

Johnny_Cashed
31-01-2010, 11:22 AM
What a c*nt! Hope it all gets sorted for you

miller
31-01-2010, 11:46 AM
take them to the cleaners!

WizardKing
31-01-2010, 12:29 PM
Little t***ers. Hope you get this sorted.

To help, that bumper is yours for 'nowt, mate.

Beastlee
31-01-2010, 03:57 PM
And people wonder why I don't want to go back to the UK.....ever!

Sorry you've had hassle buddy. I wish the UK rules were like they are here, if there's an accident the police must be called and they make the assessment of blame at the scene. If you are a witness to an accident you are legally required to wait at the scene and provide a statement. This way you don't get as many problems with the insurance and the police will have the little scrotes details. Mind you over here they'd not do this sort of thing anyway!

ianturbo
31-01-2010, 04:04 PM
If your cliaming don't forget your sore neck and a week off work !!
ian

giblet
31-01-2010, 04:10 PM
What a bunch of tosspots! Get the old bill involved and take the c*nts to the cleaners

Beastlee
31-01-2010, 04:27 PM
If your cliaming don't forget your sore neck and a week off work !!
ian

I'm sure this is only toung in cheek but really! This is precisely why we have stupidly high premiums!:stars:

RobboVR4
31-01-2010, 04:58 PM
Chav Morons dont have the decency to accept that they were in the wrong and let it go. Instead they cowardly go round and vandalise our cars. Hope you get the Ba$tard$ and they get punished to the fullest extent of the law.

WizardKing
31-01-2010, 06:08 PM
And . . . may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their genitalia !

Scanny
31-01-2010, 08:55 PM
they probably already have from the teenage chavettes that they have in their cars WizardKing

mesobitchy
01-02-2010, 01:24 PM
And . . . may the fleas of a thousand camels infest their genitalia !

with arms to short to scratch

A$$holes, good you got them on CCTV.