PDA

View Full Version : No Arcade ?

Wodjno
18-07-2004, 10:32 AM
Hi Barry .. trying to access arcade but keep getting the following ..
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/braindg/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 2871

Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/braindg/public_html/forum/includes/functions.php on line 2871

vBulletin Message

WODJNO, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
Log Out Home

Please let me play .. :( :sad3: ;)

nick-f1
19-07-2004, 09:38 PM
Snap!!!!!!!!!!

Spirit
19-07-2004, 09:43 PM
Same here I'm afraid

BraindG
22-07-2004, 09:56 PM
dont be afraid..

its back