PDA

View Full Version : Car got smashed in by muppet

funkstardelux
04-02-2010, 08:07 PM
just had my drivers front and rear door smashed in by a twit in a honda civic pulling out into me...foooking git.
then tryed to blame me when he was on the wrong side of the road pulling into a parking space..did he ever hear of mirrors..dumb ass.

elnevio
04-02-2010, 08:09 PM
Oh man! I know how it feels!

Is everyone all right?

Did you get any witness details?

WizardKing
04-02-2010, 08:11 PM
Sorry to hear about that. Hope you get it sorted soon [preferably from his wallet, of course !]

Andy

funkstardelux
04-02-2010, 08:11 PM
just me in the car, i'm good thanks. he had 2 passengers and he ran and went to talk to a woman who he said saw him indicating..yeah right.
i'm not too bothered as the damage to mine can only be done by someone driving into the car not vice versa..plus he was on facing wrong side of the road

666damned
04-02-2010, 08:22 PM
i'd say he's bang to rights m8y.................still a bit of bummer tho'....hope you get it sorted....

funkstardelux
04-02-2010, 08:24 PM
yeah me too..he forgot his highway code though..mirrors..if he looked he would of seen me.
only concern i have now is how much my insurance may go up and if i will be able to afford it or not if its too high

aboo
04-02-2010, 08:27 PM
Gutted for you. Hope you get it sorted without much hastle but by the sounds of it the idiot that hit you is going to make things difficult.

funkstardelux
04-02-2010, 08:39 PM
thanks chap, i'll just let the insurance company deal with it , he blamed me..i blamed him so let them decide. problem he has he was on the wrong side pulled up then turns in without checking his mirrors...its not like the vr4 is a small car..lol

Nick VR4
04-02-2010, 08:43 PM
doh! hope it all gets sorted

funkstardelux
04-02-2010, 08:45 PM
luckly the car is still useable only the doors are bashed in ..though the rear arch is slighty damaged but not interferring with the wheel

ritch_w
04-02-2010, 10:49 PM
sounds like the type not to have insurance.....

let his tyres down and pee in his tea, that'll fix it

funkstardelux
05-02-2010, 01:03 AM
haha , he had insurance , but was a boy racer , his insurance will go through the roof

HMG1K
05-02-2010, 09:01 AM
just me in the car, i'm good thanks. he had 2 passengers and he ran and went to talk to a woman who he said saw him indicating..yeah right.

I see... he's one of those fools of a driver who thinks because THEY indicate it gives them the right of way - as opposed to their intention to carry out the maneuver in accordance with the Highway Code when it is safe to do so.

What a muppet he is!

ritch_w
05-02-2010, 08:55 PM
I see... he's one of those fools of a driver who thinks because THEY indicate it gives them the right of way - as opposed to their intention to carry out the maneuver in accordance with the Highway Code when it is safe to do so.

What a muppet he is!

There was this one time, at band camp, while sat in traffic, i watched a muppet pull out into oncoming traffic without looking and got T-Boned.

said muppet, furious with indignation at the driver who just t-boned him, ranted and raved for 5 mins about how did the other driver not see him indicate. another 5 mins later and muppet was going up to all the other cars (still sitting going nowhere) asking each of the drivers if they witnessed the heinous crime that just occurred.

All drivers including myself said yes, but what we witnessed was a car pulling out into oncoming traffic without looking. Said muppet was not happy and called the police.

Mistake, police sided with the innocent t-boner! /bananaroc

indicating does not automatically give you right of way!!!! drown them all at birth, or pee on their tyres and let down their tea.

funkstardelux
06-02-2010, 08:16 PM
same with me , i had lights on , he'll try and say he had right of way no doubt, but he didn;t check his mirrors or blind spotplus driving on the wrong way on opposite side of road, so not following the highway code..he's at fault
had car go to mitsi dealer for quote ..hear next few days.