PDA

View Full Version : Hi, not new but now I've got a car

Louis
18-07-2004, 09:30 PM
:D
Hi there,
Yeah, I went and saw the one in Kilmarnock and bought it on the 6th of July last week.
I had seen a few but wasn't totally happy with them.(they were either a bit trashed or didn't have all the options that I was looking for on them.
The one I've got is a Legnum VR4 Trigger mauve,(exactly what I was looking for) it's a 1998 (280bhp) with 65,000 miles, two owners, one japanese and one UK, full Japanese service history and full mitsubishi dealer service history, every 4,500 miles, last service was 900 miles ago, timing belt done last year, really well looked after, with absolutely no aftermarket bits, only modification is a blaupunkt cd head unit, full mot and 6 months tax
It's got the backlit dash and switchable traction control, oh yeah it's an auto triptronic, which is fun when you get used to it.
I've been doing a bit of foot on the floor round and round roundabouts to see how grippy it is with the AYC, I'm quite impressed, and when it does let go it goes into a four wheel drift, ( the back end doesn't break out on it's own )
I will be making some modifications, but not too many, too soon, I having a lot of fun getting used to it. cheers Louis

strangebat
18-07-2004, 09:42 PM
happy days :-D
i've had mine a month or so and still getting used to it

richibass
18-07-2004, 09:45 PM
happy days :-D
i've had mine a month or so and still getting used to it

All good! I've had mine for 3 weeks now, lovin' it apart from a few niggles which I'll sort out soon! :-D

ritch_w
19-07-2004, 09:32 AM
good man!!!!

you'll be up for the dumfries run then?

ReggieK
23-07-2004, 11:00 PM
Welcome to the club mate. Had mine for about 9 months now. Stonking car. Believe it.

KiwiTT
24-07-2004, 06:01 AM
:welcome: to the Club.

There is no better "Galant / Legnum" then the VR-4. Once it is yours, it feels part of you. And yes the 4 wheel drift is great. 4WD, ASC, AYC, ABS, TC and INVECS II it just feels right.

Louis
25-07-2004, 09:47 PM
Cheers Guys, thanks, Louis :D