PDA

View Full Version : England....rugby

666damned
06-02-2010, 10:36 PM
After watching a dire game between ireland and italy,was really looking forward to englands game...................got the beers out and got comfortable in front of telly and......well,not the best game i've seen,thought we might have seen some good open rugby and some big hits....but game didn't really get going and i thought at one point welsh wizards were goin to snatch it',but england pulled thru...................

bluemooney
07-02-2010, 08:40 AM
feel the same mate watched both matches not impressed by any of the teams

i thourght wales were going to win (as a welshman) but they let it slip.

as winners last yr ireland should have mullered italy but they were poor to ,italy have come on a bit since they joined the other 5 nations and i was disapointed they seam to have slipped back.

gareth

666damned
07-02-2010, 11:07 AM
yeh agree no team really shone......lets see what the jocks(no offence.lol) and the frogs(no offence...lol) game is like later..............

Nick VR4
07-02-2010, 12:00 PM
Yeap have to agree both games were not up to top play

Ireland should have mullered Italy especially as they beat South Africa a while ago

England did yet again some silly mistakes

miller
07-02-2010, 12:04 PM
for all the rugby afficonados it is well know that the first games of the 6 nations are always pants!

IRELAND ABU!

Rossco Type-S
10-02-2010, 07:14 AM
for all the rugby afficonados it is well know that the first games of the 6 nations are always pants!

IRELAND ABU!

Only the first games??

6 nations is of a lesser quality than schoolboy rugby here!

Ryan
10-02-2010, 07:48 AM

Heh, bit harsh I'd say...

Depends largely on who's playing I think. Ireland were a good team to watch last year
and if they were the team that had beaten the All Blacks 3-0 then then they'd have surely have been team of the year.

miller
10-02-2010, 02:41 PM
Only the first games??

only becasue your 'schoolboys' are overgrown apes :rolleyes4 :idea2: :furious4: :thumbsup: /Steeringw :cowboy: /woot2 /woot2 /woot2