PDA

View Full Version : Any Sheffielders wanna show me.....

jahooli
09-02-2010, 05:54 PM
their Legnum!!?

I'm close to buying one but have never sat in one or seen a decent one in the flesh.
i know its a mad request but it would be good to talk to someone who is not a dealer about these cars.
Im not a nutter.

honest

AlanDITD
09-02-2010, 06:18 PM
funny how only crazy people say there no crazy.....normall people dont say anything about there mental health state!!

does shgom or stan still have theirs? both murderers though!

Nutter_John
09-02-2010, 08:23 PM
I am a Nutter and I'm up in Sheffield tomorrow , but I don't have a VR4 so no can helpy ( Elnevio works in Sheffield so you may get lucky )

elnevio
09-02-2010, 10:00 PM
Whereabouts in Sheffield are you?

My VR-4 is normally decent, but is currently in need of a little general TLC. Happy for you to have a poke around though!

jahooli
10-02-2010, 09:46 AM
Hi,
appreciate the reply, im up near the Norther General S5. Chezzy is too far for a nosey unless you pop in to Sheffield at all?

thanks for the offer.

jahooli
10-02-2010, 09:51 AM
I am a Nutter and I'm up in Sheffield tomorrow , but I don't have a VR4 so no can helpy ( Elnevio works in Sheffield so you may get lucky )

sorry just caught up with the 3 post thread!!

where in Sheffield do you work, im not in work today so could have a look.

elnevio
11-02-2010, 12:40 AM
Only just read this - busy boy, and all that!

Anyway, I work not too far from the botanical gardens. Although work is a touch busy presently, so a daytime trip isn't ideal - but maybe at the end of a day could be a goer. I would obviously need to make sure that I am in the Leggie, rather than the Swift! :D