PDA

View Full Version : Evening Jap meet Wednesday 4th August Abingdon

Steve R
20-07-2004, 01:31 PM
As it says, Abingdon (Oxfordshire) on evening of Wednesday August 4th at Fairacres retail park carpark just off the A34, from 6:30pm onwards.

It was recently pointed out to me that there is another Jap meet on the first Tuesday of each month over London way. So please note..We have gone back to the original plan of first Wednesday so as to attract more attendees :)

As with the first 1, at the last one we had a range of 50 Jap cars from Subaru (legacy and Impreza), Nissan (pulsar, 100, 200sx, 300zx, Stagea), Mitsubishi (Evo, FTO, GTO), Toyota (MR2 ,Celica), Honda (delsol, civic, accord) Lets see if we can improve on this :)

If you have further questions or want to show your interest in it, feel free to ask on here or visit my Oxfordshire Jap owners club forum AT THIS TOPIC LINK (http://www.scooby-sox.co.uk/forum/viewtopic.php?t=293) and ask there etc.

Steve

Bal
20-07-2004, 03:48 PM
Steve dont forget my little Galant GLS that was there. it had big bass !!

B

boys come along it was good fun. nice relaxed and chilled.

Steve R
22-07-2004, 01:01 AM
OOOPS oh bum, forgot MITSI GALANT turned up from here ;):P

Cheers for coming last time, and look forward to seeing you again next time also :) especially if you bring others with you :) and be sure to let them know that there wasnt any Marques segregation etc, everyone talks to everyone :D

DOH!!!! already said it ;)

Steve R
02-08-2004, 09:00 PM
Reminder :)