PDA

View Full Version : Eibach springs on Legnum

Louis
22-07-2004, 05:10 PM
Hi folks,
I am wanting to lower my 1998 vr4 type s twin turbo 4wd Legnum, sorry for the long description but when I spoke to a car parts dealer they made a big deal about the differences between models and what would fit some and not others.

I am interested in Eibach or Tein, is anybody using these, how much did they lower the car by, and do you have a part number for them, as I could find them listed for a uk Galant, but have been told that these would not fit due to the legnum being 4WD?. I am happy with the stiffness(matron) of the shocks but the car looks a bit high and I would like to drop it down a bit.

Also if you have dropped your car, did you need to get the suspension re-aligned, cheers for any help on this, Louis

Louis
23-07-2004, 12:10 AM
Hi,
I went to the parts store and the guy said he only has a listing for a galant estate, GDi 2.5 V6, I think these may be close enough?, the guy said they may be different due to the Legnum being 4wd, has any Legnum vr4 person out there got these springs fitted and do you have a part number for Eibach springs on a vr4 Legnum, please, thanks Louis

ritch_w
23-07-2004, 07:50 AM
i can recommend eibach for the v6 - not that helps much

if it helps - you can borrow my standard springs to compare with yours - then you can see if there is any obvious differences - if not you may be able to use eibachs for the estate?
:-b :D