PDA

View Full Version : Star rating Club members cars!

Humpty's Revenge
21-02-2010, 04:34 PM
Ok, this might sound a crazy idea but I think if this could work and be put in place it would be inspiring for owners to see who`s cars are looking good.

:stop: Firstly though from any mods could this be possible to add to anywhere in the club?

Right if possible there are a few different ways this could look.

1). Just stars of 1-5 without comments.

2) 1-5 stars with comments.

3) 1-10 Stars without comments.

4) 1-10 Stars with comments.

or any other ideas would be good.

My personal opinion is a star rating of 1-10 only with no comments as there would be more scope.

I know there`s the Club Vr4 gallery with viewings and comments but I feel it would be great to see a star rating along side.

If I`m mad then sorry, but please feel free to let me know your opinions.

Steve /thankyou

giblet
21-02-2010, 05:17 PM
Sounds like a good plan, [thread hijack]I would like to suggest something different. It would be nice to have a "members rides" section like on ozvr4, where you can post pictures up, mini write ups of any work you have done, dyno results etc. Kinda like a car blog where everyone has their own thread. Views? [/thread hijack]

Roberto
21-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Sounds like a good plan, [thread hijack]I would like to suggest something different. It would be nice to have a "members rides" section like on ozvr4, where you can post pictures up, mini write ups of any work you have done, dyno results etc. Kinda like a car blog where everyone has their own thread. Views? [/thread hijack]

That sounds like a good idea, but sounds very similar to the "Members Cars" section already here.:jester: