PDA

View Full Version : Beige with red piping

SGHOM
25-07-2004, 11:14 PM
I've just got to stop spending money on my Mitsubishi money pit !!!
nitrous was the last mod I planned, & then Kieran offered me a full leather interior for it ! :rolleyes5 an offer too good to refuse !!
The price was right, but now I need to fit it, & replace/retrim the seat backs etc !!!
Beige leather looks & feels :-b but with black trim ???? I dont think so !! :rolleyes5
/ edit;
nearly got it all fitted, just the drivers seat & door cards to do !! what do you think guy's & gal's ??

SGHOM
09-08-2004, 05:22 PM
looking good ?? might have to do something about the black seat backs, & tighten up the rear seat squab. but apart from that, I think they're cool !! :-b :-b

Nick Mann
09-08-2004, 06:27 PM
Don't want to be disparaging, but the seats look like they were designed for a red car. Couldn't you change the colour of the leather to a dark grey? If you changed the back of the seat, then you'd have to re-spray the car too! :$

Just my humble opinion. I reckon dark grey would make the whole lot look very impressive.

enigma
09-08-2004, 07:14 PM
I agree with Nick! Except I would go all the way to black :$

Nick Mann
09-08-2004, 07:31 PM
Nothing special about black.

Kieran
09-08-2004, 07:40 PM
I think the whole look will 'gel' more once the door cards are done. But I think it looks quite groovy. I would maybe consider colouring the red piping to black, but I think the seat faces are fine - They remind me of some of the E46 BMW M3s you see :-b

Brind
09-08-2004, 08:45 PM
The red piping (on the seats!!) spoils it IMO.

wirdy
09-08-2004, 10:44 PM
Sorry Derek, don't like 'em at all.

Your car, your likes. :)

/will Beks still want to fall asleep in the back of your car? :rolleyes5

SGHOM
16-08-2004, 08:56 PM
They've been rejected !!! by mrs [ I hate your car ] interlec, & the kids also !!

& ........... more importantly, by me ! :$ I have to agree with most of the comments, my car just looks like a pimp mobile now !! :$ tomorrow, they will be removed, packed back up in the box, & advertised for sale on here !!
& then I presume, kept alongside my original wheels in the garage for a year or two !! :laugh: :laugh:

Nick Mann
16-08-2004, 09:10 PM
Dye Them Dark Grey.